Game 8: Purdue at Michigan Open Thread

Charles Matthews the shooter!

2 Likes

Matthews is cold blooded behind that line

It feels like Brooks has a lack of concentration play like that every game.

Lucky this isn’t nba

Simpson threes early in the shot clock, even if they are wide open, are so incredibly frustrating

3 Likes

Iggy off the dribble! I mean my goodness

3 Likes

It’s like as soon as Purdue’s white shootist graduates he passed his shooting on. Cline was a nobody before this year.

That was pretty, Matthews to Teske.

Best shot for teske big nasty slam!

Jordan Poole was waiting to check into the game forever there. The under 4 media timeout is being observed with 31 seconds left in the half. Everyone on the floor looked gas by that point without a stoppage.

6 Likes

We gave up too many points in the first half. Need to tighten up the D.

Rough half defensively for us

When Poole and Iggy play like this offensively I don’t think there is any team in the country better than us.

1 Like

Iggy… man, that was cold. Two great, strong finishes by Teske so far, too. Everyone in the first 7 is bringing such great things. We thought Livers was a shoe-in 30 minute guy because of his positional flexibility, and he is, but he has only played 4-5 min this half.

They’re playing decent enough defense. It seems like there’s a cover on both baskets at times.

With the way we are shooting, we should have a bigger lead.

Purdue runs REALLY good offense. Very hard team to guard. Not worried about the D at all

Having some of those bunny 2s that were missed and a couple turn overs back and man this would be out of hand!

1 Like

Three legitimately easy bunnies missed. Slipped out of X’s hand. Charles was open too.

We’re up 16 and I found myself getting a little frustrated with how we were playing…Officially spoiled.

8 Likes