Game 7: Michigan at Nebraska Open Thread

Looks like Kenpom is starting to get dialed in.

1 Like

Kenpom line was 9. He continuously underestimates this team and clearly has some sort of inherent bias that prevents him from objectively analyzing Michigan.

1 Like

We beat Ken Pom!

Michigan knocks off Nebraska, 80-69, and picks up its first road win of the season. Wolverines got great efforts from Mike Smith, Franz Wagner and Hunter Dickinson.

10 Likes

Isiah Livers had 17 points, 5 rebounds, and 4 assists. You need to include him.

4 Likes

Not sure if it was mentioned, John Higgins on the ref crew

3 Likes

I’m not saying that block on Smith should be a charge. But I am saying it’s hilarious that’s a block, in light of the charges called at the start of the season.

1 Like

Other teams have losses?? What are those??

3 Likes

Very happy with this win. First road game, conference game, and it’s a double digit win and the spread is covered. If Nebraska doesn’t hit 4 or 5 ridiculous shots it’s close to a 20 point blowout. Pretty much every starter had moments where they looked in control on offense, and Franz finally broke out. Really great to see the offense humming without Hunter dominating the game offensively. Especially on 12 days rest, very pleased.

7 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

Still the only unbeaten in the B1G!

4 Likes

Good Christmas for M. Duncan goes off, caris early favorite for 6th man of the year (2 essentially unrecruited guys) and a B1G road win

3 Likes

Smith and Dickinson so important tonight and big part of the win, but they also combined for 9 turnovers to keep the Huskers closer than they should have been, and many of the turnovers were of the sloppy variety.

This team is fun to watch !!

2 Likes

Just a heads up ya’ll, game recap will be up in the morning. So don’t stay up late tonight waiting. Enjoy the holiday. We’ll have post game video shortly though.

35 Likes

I think Brandon had an elusive trillion.

4 Likes

I think turnovers from Hunter might have to be expected. He passes out of the post a lot and he just played his first big ten game. I’d love to see it get better and I think it will, overall I’d say I’ve been comfortable with him handling the ball all thing considered

4 Likes

Was wondering about the lineup. Part of what seemed like an effort to get Franz going, I guessed. Sure didn’t work.

Honestly I think he’s a very good ref. He was rated #1 in 2018, but was taken off the Final Four (maybe the UK fanbase/SEC made it political?). Would rather have anyone than Boroski…

Oh for sure. I am completely happy with Hunter Dickinson. Going to go down as one of the best Centers in M history if he sticks around long enough.