Game 7: Michigan at Nebraska Open Thread

Not the best opening shift for Mike Smith there.

He needs to relax a little.

Michigan’s first eight possessions after an almost two-week layoff were about what you would expect.

A couple of good defensive possessions but also some rust to shake off on offense. Nebraska leads 6-5 at the under 16 with 3 free throws coming.

1 Like

There’s no way Franzs 3s aren’t going to start falling. They almost all look good.

3 Likes

Has Michigan fouled a 3 point shooter in almost every game so far?

They’re forgetting about Hunter.

I wish the coaching staff would address UM’s propensity to leave their feet on defense in response to shot fakes. I have a feeling it’s going to cost the team continually until it gets corrected.

1 Like

Wagner with multiple buckets today

Teddy Allen making Carsen Edwards look shy and retiring.

5 Likes

Wagner is going to have to get hot out of necessity today. Don’t think hunter will have many open looks

If the game continues like this I like our chances. Franz looks engaged and Teddy Allen is hitting tough shots that hopefully won’t continue

1 Like

It wouldn’t be a Michigan B1G game if someone doesn’t have a ridiculous 10 min stretch on the other team.

The guy set up a campsite and was at the campground for days before Livers ran him over. What was he thinking?

1 Like

Teddy Allen, to put it politely, producing buckets from his backside.

Livers scares me every time he goes up for a dunk

9 Likes

No worries that time!

Agreed. Probably good for the 2nd half of Teddy is irrationally confident.

Nebraska doubling immediately from all over any time Hunter touches the ball. Getting good shots as a result.

2 Likes

interesting to see Eli operating as a true point for such a long stretch