Game 5: Ohio at Michigan Open Thread

3 Likes

What I’m looking for tonight? Any improvement on defense. Would like to see some lateral movement and defense communication.

2 Likes

We have a lot of perimeter guys who really need to see a few shots go down tonight. They’re due.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think this team could really use two sharp, efficient and dominant performances this week. Wouldn’t suddenly tell us they are world beaters, but would provide some confidence ahead of a tough stretch.

3 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree.

Typical starters posted for Michigan tonight: Llewellyn, Bufkin, Jett, Williams and Dickinson.

I’m looking for more contested shots on defense and more decisive decisive decision making from our guards. More hustle to the ball especially on the boards. This would be progress.

2 Likes

I’m looking for Llewelyn to make things happen. I still believe he will make us not regret the trade-off with Frankie by the end of the season but my faith in that has been deeply shaken.

Are we 100 % sure Eli is out of eligibility?

1 Like

I like that Jett is getting all this love for being an incredible scorer, but does the NBA just not gaf about defense?

1 Like

The NBA does, the people that tweet about the NBA don’t always.

2 Likes

Makes sense. I meant these BTN studio guys but same answer.

If he doesn’t improve on defense but keeps scoring at this rate, is he a lottery type pick?

1 Like

The ASU box score has replaced the PJ Tucker picture

4 Likes

Rough start for Terrence, love the off-the-dribble 3 from JL!

2 Likes

Don’t think they were really talking about NBA stuff were they?

Slight attempts at better communication on D so far. Little bit lazy on O so far. Taking random threes not fully working possession

1 Like

Gotta make wide open 3s at some point. Shot selection seems ok, just need to see some go in

Ohio is sagging off daring guys to shoot. Quit settling and try to attack the basket

1 Like

these threes are comically open

2 Likes

It appears as if Ohio is content to let us shoot all the open threes we want

1 Like