Game 30: Nebraska at Michigan Recap

I was not on his bandwagon and I wasn’t high on him coming out high school but he just comes in and hits shots/ make plays. That stroke is special. I get it’s in scrub time but something should be said for hitting every shot he takes even in those moments.

1 Like

Whenever I watch him, Bajema never misses!!! He has confidence in himself, that’s pretty apparent. With a stroke like his it’s easy to be confident. His shots don’t need no rim

Of course there aren’t stats to back up anything regarding Bajema mania, but I do expect him to be a good college player, based on the promise he’s shown in the few glimpses of playing time afforded him. He has some talent.

1 Like

I’m coming around pretty hard here on him. I know that seems drastic considering he’s coming in every fourth game for two minutes with no pressure on him but he comes in ice cold and just hits shots or makes a play. He might just be one of those kids who is a gamer and elevates his game in live action.

I wish now with all our struggles from three that he had been given a chance in live action with a game still in doubt even if it was like 2-5 minute shift here and there instead of Nunez.

Lots of people were clamoring for it and I didn’t think much of it and assumed Juwan had his reasons nor did I think in the grand scheme of things that it would matter but now he leaves me wondering. Combine how smooth that stroke looks and how poor of a 3 ball shooting team we are and it makes me wonder if that was a decision/ sub pattern that howard should have tried. Particularly the first Nebraska game.

Baird played huge minutes and Nunez got a lot of run too, I refuse to believe bajema wouldn’t have given us more than Baird. We could have seen him in a 10-15 minute segment and see if he could give us something.

Maybe he surprises and you suddenly can ease him into the rotation in games for 2-5 minutes a game particularly when we need offense or are cold. I’m assuming he looks lost a lot and blows d coverages in practice but Nunez did too and maybe just maybe his offensive contributions could outweigh what he loses on d.

1 Like

I get it but you also have to count high school. He’s hitting all his looks now, looks incredibly smooth doing it and as a recruit he was labeled an elite shooter/ playmaker with an elite skill set and smooth game.

2 Likes

I hope your hand didn’t cramp up :thinking:writing another great long essay.

It did. I did that on my phone too. Takes much longer. Usually I get half way through and think “this isn’t worth it” and I trash it.

1 Like

Try text to speech and speak deliberately. Works fairly well.