Game 20: Illinois at Michigan Open Thread

Rock Fight?

1 Like

Michigan and Illinois are saving the made baskets for when the game shifts over to ESPN.

Game is tied at 2 points a piece at the under 16 timeout. Both teams are really locked in defensively – nothing easy.

9 Likes

2 to 2 after 4 minutes?

You can learn a lot about coaches by how much they wear their mask on the sideline. Brad Underwood may be the first coach we’ve seen that doesn’t even pretend to half-wear a mask. Just says screw rules and doesn’t care. Very insightful into his coaching technique.

1 Like

We got this. I can hear Juwan’s wheels turning all the way out here in the DMV.

They’ve watched recent game film. Hard to argue with the results. I think Race Thompson is still hanging on to Hunter’s arm.

Kofi really isn’t used to this kind of resistance. Hunter on defense is truly the greatest surprise of the season.

3 Likes

Yep – Kofi is a monster on the offensive glass.

1 Like

Lead official needs to watch that quick push in Hunter’s back by Kofi after he shoots

3 Likes

their PnR D is great right now. Kofi doing a good job of staying in the passing lane but still being able to contest Smith at rim

4 Likes

Yeah, Kofi has been an issue so far.

1 Like

Probably need to pick on Williams in the post more

2 Likes

Terrible offense so far by Michigan. Playing great defense but need to start scoring. Should have been able to build a lead with Illinois not scoring at all for like 4 minuets.

3 Likes

What the hell was that HD!?! I didn’t think he could reach that low.

Not playing against Iowa, Indiana and Ohio State anymore…

1 Like

Worlds longest overtime

4 Likes

Damonte had to shoot it since the clock was going down

Can’t believe they got an open three on OBP with 5 secs on shot clock.

1 Like

Wha happened?

ESPNNEWS just skipping a minute of game…

4 Likes