Game 17: Northwestern at Michigan Open Thread

to me i don’t see a “true” leader on the floor this year. you would think it would be hunter but it’s not. someone has to step up and take owner ship as an on the floor coach

Has Jett come out yet? Seems like a lesson of last game is that he needs some rest.

commentator just nailed it, “not sure what’s going on with terrance williams, he’s lost confidence in his jumper” then he just missed a put back.

1 Like

Laughable effort defensively. Laughable shot selection. Laughable team right now

Wow take Hunter out go with Tarris and he gets torched. Looks like it’s Tschetter time, disappointing they have waited 18 minutes to see what Will can do.

1 Like

If you take away open 3s for Jett and double Hunter in the post, UM has no 3rd option right now. And as soon as the O goes flat, the defense does the same.

1 Like

Our sweet 16 streak will remain intact and just need the smallest asterisk at the bottom of the page

*in years with tournament eligibility.

1 Like

He did but the offense went poor, then he turned his ankle when he came back in. He hasn’t hit a shot since.

2 Likes

Team leader in attempts is Dug. Twill has as many as Hunter.

The last ten minutes has shown how low of basketball IQ we have and hard not to get frustrated with Juwan for not calling timeout and fixing things. Just so many bad possessions on both ends. TWill misses and open three and layup, Jett takes a terrible shot, etc.

Beran NBA threes are a shrug…but everything else…

1 Like

Are we good with Dickinson and Jett both on the bench right now?

This game is almost unwatchable. I hate to say it but this team is lazy.

2 Likes

i’d like to see baker get more run. he’s showing today he’s just not a shooter.

I’d go with undisciplined, not lazy

1 Like

Classic sequence there

Oh good. Let’s get Jett and Hunter in for this last defensive possession. My god.

Joey Baker, take a seat

Recording it so I’m at 6:12 but why isn’t Hunter just abusing them on the block? If they are going small to take advantage of his d, they need to counter with post ups, Hunter should be getting very deep like edey in this matchup.

an off dribble pass to Reed ain’t ever going to work

1 Like

I, like Robbie Hummel, just don’t understand why Hunter Dickinson is playing 12 minutes in a half with no foul trouble

1 Like