Game 17: Northwestern at Michigan Open Thread

3 Likes

Missed the pregame media…was anything ever mentioned about TWill’s injury?

Jet-lagged official on 9:00 am Seattle time after a red eye, what could go wrong?

3 Likes

That’s so dumb. They couldn’t find another guy who isn’t running on zero sleep because he was on the other side of the country last night?

2 Likes

Paraphrasing, but Martelli said he banged it up twice in the same spot during one practice… Including once during a walk-through. To me, it sounded like a badly jammed finger/thumb type deal.

2 Likes

At least 2 Jalens in the house today: Rose and Llewelyn.

1 Like

I’m actually feeling a TWill blowup game. Team needs this game for confidence

I don’t know how it is even allowed. There should be some sort of restrictions on time/distance between games for refs. Also, I just traveled cross country yesterday myself and I am not even sure how you can get from an OT game in Seattle to Detroit and then AA by noon…let alone while not falling asleep at the scorers table!!

2 Likes

Just spitballing here but after the pod with Rick the other day bringing in some insight…wonder if he was scheduled for this game with the game time being TBD and couldn’t pivot once a Noon tip was announced this week?

2 Likes

Stop bringing logic into this discussion!

Yeah, I imagine the TV announcement wasn’t great news for Rob :rofl:

1 Like

Hunter the playmaker!

Hunter learned that fadeaway from t will

1 Like

Bufkin corner threes unlock our offensive ceiling.

3 Likes

Jett has been insane

2 Likes

well 4 of 6 NW points have come on absolutely atrocious defense. offense seems to be fine though.

1 Like

Jett is such an absurd bucket