Game 14: Michigan at Purdue Open Thread

I agree with not playing. Feels wrong.

1 Like

Sad state of affairs that your first post on UMHoops is about a vaccine. What you meant to say was ā€œIā€™m sure Austin Davis is a nice kid but he plays too many minutes.ā€

6 Likes

I donā€™t think heā€™d say that to me! :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Science > Feeling

1 Like

I just having a hard time believing that this is part of the protocol. With a typical incubation period of 5 days I just canā€™t see how they can definitely say Purdue doesnā€™t have any positives. Plus relying on a rapid test known to produce false negatives.

I guess I donā€™t see the harm in pushing this to at least Sunday to get more info.

3 Likes

Does Fox seriously not have a single f***ing other color commentator lmao

5 Likes

I think now we should make note when a game do not have Bardo calling it.

This is going to be a weird, weird game.

If Iveyā€™s 3 Tuesday has motivated him to take every shot for Purdue thatā€™s a big win for us

1 Like

Hunter does such a good job of staying straight up.

1 Like

If we are going to have these young men play basketball for morale and tv money, shouldnā€™t they be fast tracked the vaccine?? Makes sense to me but Iā€™m not a deep thinker. I can isolate and not come in physical contact with anyone for weeks on end but we are putting these guys in a situation where there will be a lot of physical contact with numerous people.

1 Like

Anyone else turn on FS1 early and hear that scumbag clay travis claim he was the reason B1G football happened this year? Iā€™m triggered

7 Likes

Ball movement still looks sharp

3 Likes

I donā€™t think Hunter travelled there, I think they just called it because how often do big men Euro Step?

9 Likes

Had flashbacks of Brooks breaking his nose there!

1 Like

He took two steps without a dribble after catching it. I donā€™t know if thatā€™s a travel or not, but thatā€™s all he did. I donā€™t think it shouldā€™ve been.

Purdue looks like they had a recent trip to the Rutgers school of shooting.

1 Like

Apparently Livers agrees with BQ and decided to get the line. Getting an early one on Williams is big too.

10 Likes

Zay driving and drawing a foul. He must have saw BQā€™s tweets @umhoops

11 Likes

I literally deleted my comment, cause that looked like a legit eurostep from HD.