Game 13: Binghamton at Michigan Preview

1 Like

Looking for a first half blood bath so the bench can see extended action.
Hope they zone us the whole game as we could use the practice.

I agree a fast start is a must for confidence for the team as well as us posters on the site.

1 Like

The team is 12-0. I doubt confidence is an issue with the team. Highly doubt. Why wouldn’t they be confident? What players would be lacking in confidence? Brazdeikis? Poole? Matthews? Simpson?

It’s more like over-confidence is the problem. If there is a problem.

1 Like

Another game where Davis is less likely to see action than Johns. Let’s hope Johns does more with this week’s opportunity than last week’s.

My bad. I didn’t get that you were talking about Johns, DDJ, Nunez, and Castleton. It’ll be good if they get some meaningful tomorrow

I meant for Johns,DDJ and Davis getting confidence getting more of a chance to play extended minutes with the starters getting a big lead with a fast start. I know the top seven have confidence.

Last time these two teams met Michigan moved to
10-0 with a 67-39 victory. 12/11/2012. Trey Burke led the way, Stauskas was 4-8 from 3, McGary had 10 rebounds, and Coach Beilein and Coach Jordan talked about Caris LeVert earning minutes with his performance in practice. Hmmmm, maybe Brandon Johns will have his breakthrough on this last Sunday of 2018.

• On Caris LeVert: “I don’t know what I’m still going to get from him. Just two weeks ago, we weren’t even thinking of doing this (burning his redshirt) just yet. We weren’t serious about doing this until the North Carolina State game. He’s doing, right now, everything that we want him to do. Now, we’ve got to continue to just let him learn and keep getting better. … If the ball is bouncing in the gym, he’s probably out there, a lot of times, all by himself.”

• “Vall Jordan said that ‘No one wants to close out on Caris Levert.’ Because he can shoot it, and he can go by you so quick with that first step. And then he sees really well, and with his length — he’s earned his minutes at the end there and he’s taking advantage of them.”

6 Likes