Game 10: Minnesota at Michigan Open Thread

Always. Lol

1 Like

Itā€™s over Johnny

Itā€™s roster composition, canā€™t have questionable shooters at center, pf, and pg and be a good offensive team unless you are a balls to the wall offensive rebounding team(which is totally against juwans philosophy).

5 Likes

Weā€™d laugh at him. Obviously, Juwan has struggled to coach this particular team. He certainly hasnā€™t done a good job with this tire fire. But this team just isnā€™t that good.

Sounds like nothing I said was dramatic then!

2 Likes

These refs have left much to be desired these last few minutes for both teams

Heā€™s fine but this is where you miss a consistent proven winning hand like Beilein. You know heā€™d be able to take the talent on this roster and eventually have them playing high level basketball in Feb/March. Howard could do the same but he hasnā€™t yet.

Of course Beilein would not have as talented of a recruiting class most likely.

3 Likes

The thing thatā€™s hurt the most imo is Houstan not living up to his billing. We absolutely needed him to be one of our top 3 scorers and heā€™s been invisible far too often.

3 Likes

One of the stinkiest smells I have ever sniffed. Pee yew

1 Like

Agree on both counts. To me, this has looked a lot like the early-season Kentucky teams, where every year we say ā€œhey, Kentuckyā€™s awful this year,ā€ and then they improve markedly by the start of the tournament. It remains to be seen if this team will do the same thing, but Iā€™m certainly not giving up yet.

4 Likes

I donā€™t really care to enter into Juwan debates after a great year last year but this team DESPERATELY needs more shooting next year. The Dug McDaniel choice at PG, another non-shooter, looks like another bad recruiting call given the current roster.

Get.guys.who.can.shoot

1 Like

Darkness warshed over the Dude.

3 Likes

I mean, do we really know this is the 2nd worst coaching job in America? Sometimes the parts donā€™t work together. Sometimes there are too many guys with too far to go in terms of knowing how to play winning basketball. Yeah, he didnā€™t assemble a team that seems to work well as a whole.

I donā€™t know this team is so incredibly dumb. I hate watching them.

2 Likes

Itā€™s obviously an overreaction but this year has not been a good job through December. Last year was an incredible job and Iā€™m confident Juwan will be ready next year. But hard to say itā€™s not disappointing to miss the tournament this year.

The rotations are just bad and the commitment to playing 3 power forwards plus Caleb clunks everything up

1 Like

Wish this werenā€™t trueā€¦

6 Likes

Greg Glenn looks even worseā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

We have zero shot creators. Nobody on this team can hunt a bucket. Nobodyā€¦

3 Likes

I feel so bad for Eli, thatā€™s my main takeaway.

I feel frustrated with BJJ, even if thatā€™s a random comment. Iā€™m just so tired of him being this soft. Dudes just score through him at will.

1 Like

0 points, 0 assists, 3 rebounds for Brandon Johns and Terrence Williams combined.

3 Likes