Former Michigan Players NOT in NBA

IMO 20-21 was the best Michigan team of those 3 at full health. So I’ll pick them with Webber.

2 Likes

I had '89 Tournament Glen Rice in mind when I added him to a team that was maybe a whistle away from a title. Rice had an all-time tourney performance. Pair him with Trey and they crush it.

6 Likes

Yeah replace freshman Stauskas with Rice, that’s pretty good.

My favorite team (as in it’s the team I enjoyed most and has my favorite of the three older guys) is the X/Mo/Charles with Jalen team, but he also doesn’t really elevate that roster as much.

3 Likes

I think Rice would be best suited for the 2018 team, Webber for 2013, and Jalen for 2021.

2018 basically gets the offense/shooting they need
2013 gets better defensively/rebounding
2021 gets the alpha backcourt player

6 Likes

If you put Webber on the 2014 team, we maul Kentucky. Julius Randle is shaking in his boots.

7 Likes

Juwan would’ve been nice on that team.

1 Like

Replace X w Jalen obvi

over my dead body

i know jalen was like 6’8 but i would kinda like to see him and x play one on one

that’s another fun question: which two michigan basketball players from history would you most like to see play a game of one on one?

1 Like

Nik Stauskas and Charles Matthews

2 Likes

I had this same thought

2 Likes

Makes me sad I wasn’t a forum user when Michigan bball was actually good

2 Likes

same brother

1 Like

I think even college Jalen would smoke X in one on one. I mean, even Cassius Winston got the better of him in 2019. That isn’t to say that X wasn’t that good. He was really good.

3 Likes

yeah, i guess it’s not a good matchup for X

1 Like

Webber vs. Tarpley would be interesting but I think Gary Grant vs. Trey would be electric.

2 Likes

Poole and Crawford
Stu and Novak
Ant Wright and Franz

so many good ones!!

6 Likes

i think you could sell tickets to mo vs franz

3 Likes

Poole and Crawford would be a ton of fun. Not a lot of defense but buckets galore.

4 Likes

For a good physical matchup, Loy vs. Juwan.

I’d also like to see Prime McGary vs. Hunter.

1 Like