Five takeaways from Michigan's 82-53 win over Nebraska

1 Like

Last night’s performance, even though it was only against Nebraska, gave me renewed hope for this year and great expectations for next year.

3 Likes

Same here. Castleton and DDJ showed real signs, and it seems like the coaching staff is going to continue to give them opportunities. That could really give this team a boost.

My takeaway from your takeaway is no Matthews vs Maryland this weekend. The boot thing kind of concerns me but I’m no doctor

1 Like

Yeah I agree. Whenever I see the boot it brings back bad memories of Levert’s struggles with the ankles.

1 Like

Time for Isaiah to shine again!

1 Like

I’m thinking about Langford for MSU this year.

Yeah. Alarming. Hopefully Castleton and DDJ can get comfortable very fast.

Same - I think of Langford. How much MSU knew and when is under debate, but just seemed like something that wasn’t a big deal until it wasn’t. But who knows; lots of examples where guys end up playing despite being in a boot before and after the game. Just have to wait and see.

Can’t wait to see Castleton with 15 or 20 more pounds on him. UM needs him now but at the same time, anything we get from him is gravy for the future.

2 Likes

“Can’t wait to see Castleton with 15 or 20 more pounds on him. UM needs him now but at the same time, anything we get from him is gravy for the future.”

This!