European Soccer

Surely Man United can do it. Right? Right?! Right?!!! Right!!!??!!

United is in shambles. Feels like Arsenal might get it done this year. Declan Rice has lived up to the 100 million price tag.

When is De Bruyne supposed to return?

Supposedly he’ll be there in the club wc

Title race on

2 Likes

I don’t give a pizz about nothin but the Tide

Always a good day when the Wolves serve Chelsea a giant bucket of poo

2 Likes

1 Like

Losing the second best striker in the league for a month really couldn’t have happened at a worse time for Liverpool

1 Like

Most fun Wolves team since the second year back in the Prem when we were also doing well in Europa League. The previous three seasons we scored a goal a game or less. Already surpassed last season’s total and will eclipse forty in the near future. All without an actual 9. Gary O’Neil hire was uninspiring when it happened but he’s done an awesome job.

Yeah, I no longer tune out if they go down 1-0

I was a big fan of Ruben Neves, but well? He made his choice and I’m shocked we lost him and improved. A healthy Neto is pretty powerful.

Is it though? :wink:

1 Like

This Chelsea mess is hilarious from the outside. So close to the FFP line, they can’t even sack Poch because the $10 mill termination fee would bring them over the line and still have to make $100 mill on player sales this summer to keep in good standings. All that for 11th in the prem past the halfway point.

Good job Boehly, well done.

Just here to give a big :raised_hands: to my man @bacon141

IMG_0336

Someone needs to restart the Haaland-Bot

You mean this isn’t the goal?

2 Likes

I was leaning De Zerbi for awhile, but yeah, might be Kompany.

Still bizarro world watching City do to United what United did to City for basically 100 years.

Yeah, I really hope they will be smart enough not to go Kompany. I just think it is doomed to end up in a shitty situation for everyone.

De Zerbi seems like the obvious choice to me, logistically. And City typically operate that way.

Haven’t been watching 100 years but the Yaya Toure goal in the FA Cup is always one of my favorite moments.

At this point it is harder to understand how Man United has just unraveled than how City got there. That’s the crazy part.

1 Like

Still the ‘Why Always Me’ match for me vs them. Knew it had finally turned, that Silva release pass to Dzeko for that 6th goal was one of my favorites ever.

Was watching some Bundesliga today, man I hope we take a long look at bringing Frimpong back. Walker still kind of has it, but it’s time.