DJ Wilson, Moe Wagner declare for NBA Draft without agents

Intemperate youth.

Mock draft roundup again

Michigan Sports Zone posted this on Twitter from DJ’s snap chat last night. Likely means nothing!

@CoryR don’t hurt me again

Don’t worry, I changed my passwords.

Is that the Adidas “Iced Out” Jersey that we wore in Puerto Rico? I’ve been considering getting one because I like the way they look

Assume we will hear a decision in the next 24 hours… really waiting until the last minute, aren’t they

Well the deadline is tomorrow, so I would say within 24 hours is a safe bet!

I think Caleb Swanigan announced really late on deadline day last year, like near midnight.

It’s moments like these that make me realize my obsession with college hoops…I’ve been checking this site (and every site I know of) waiting for that first leaked report of what their decisions are :grimacing:

Is the deadline 12 AM Wednesday or 11:59 PM Wednesday?

End of day Wednesday

I’m a liiiitle bit surprised Wagner hasn’t made his return official.

As for Wilson…@johnmiller, you hearing anything?

I’d be shocked if both don’t return for another year. Multiple players on the team feel that way.

Are players going through the process allowed to meet with agents and get their pitch without signing?

Bahamas, yeah they made them for caris and derrick.

I bet we see a very prepared/canned press release by the athletic department between 10 AM and 2 PM today

This waiting game is really starting to take a toll on me. It is way to stressful.

I have a staff meeting from 1:30-3pm and Michigan news ALWAYS seems to break during that time…so that’s my guess haha.