DJ Wilson, Moe Wagner declare for NBA Draft without agents

Intemperate youth.

1 Like

Mock draft roundup again

1 Like

Michigan Sports Zone posted this on Twitter from DJā€™s snap chat last night. Likely means nothing!

3 Likes

@CoryR donā€™t hurt me again

10 Likes

Donā€™t worry, I changed my passwords.

6 Likes

Is that the Adidas ā€œIced Outā€ Jersey that we wore in Puerto Rico? Iā€™ve been considering getting one because I like the way they look

Assume we will hear a decision in the next 24 hoursā€¦ really waiting until the last minute, arenā€™t they

Well the deadline is tomorrow, so I would say within 24 hours is a safe bet!

I think Caleb Swanigan announced really late on deadline day last year, like near midnight.

1 Like

Itā€™s moments like these that make me realize my obsession with college hoopsā€¦Iā€™ve been checking this site (and every site I know of) waiting for that first leaked report of what their decisions are :grimacing:

7 Likes

Is the deadline 12 AM Wednesday or 11:59 PM Wednesday?

End of day Wednesday

Iā€™m a liiiitle bit surprised Wagner hasnā€™t made his return official.

As for Wilsonā€¦@johnmiller, you hearing anything?

1 Like

Iā€™d be shocked if both donā€™t return for another year. Multiple players on the team feel that way.

10 Likes

Are players going through the process allowed to meet with agents and get their pitch without signing?

Bahamas, yeah they made them for caris and derrick.

I bet we see a very prepared/canned press release by the athletic department between 10 AM and 2 PM today

1 Like

This waiting game is really starting to take a toll on me. It is way to stressful.

2 Likes

I have a staff meeting from 1:30-3pm and Michigan news ALWAYS seems to break during that timeā€¦so thatā€™s my guess haha.

2 Likes