College Basketball Open Discussion

Michigan State got screwed and put into Duke’s region! Ouch!

2 Likes

Absolutely sucks for them. I won’t complain lol

2 Likes

“Congrats on winning your league title, conference tournament title and beating your top ten ranked rivals three times, Michigan State. Your reward is the #2 seed in Duke’s region!”

2 Likes

Truly, truly absurd. I would be beyond pissed if I were them. Especially if we’re also a 2.

1 Like

How is Minnesota in the 7-10 game opposite Michigan State? I thought teams from the same conference weren’t supposed to be able to play in the first two rounds?

I thought they were also supposed to avoid rematches in the first two rounds? Maybe they changed rules

Apparently if teams in the same conference only played once during the season they can be matched in the first two rounds. I learned something today!

2 Likes

Gonzaga, Michigan, Texas Tech, Nevada, Marquette as the top seeds out west. Love the draw.

5 Likes

We are literally avoiding every single team that I wanted to.

2 Likes

Looks like we’re going to Des Moines

Of course we’re going to be the very last game announced…

I take it all back about a good draw if Nevada is the 7 seed

1 Like

Damn, I did not see Nevada falling to a 7.

Well. . . Your post didn’t age well.
I love our bracket.

If Virginia can’t make the Final Four his year, I might start believing there really is a reason it can’t succeed in the tourney.

2 Likes

That really jumped off the screen, didn’t it? Between that and MSU’s placement in the overall draw, I kinda feel badly for the Spartans. No, I don’t.

This is perfect for the Spartans. It plays right into that “we get no respect” theme that they seem to thrive on.

2 Likes

HAHA! ESPNU just accidentally ran the women’s bracket about 3 hours before the selection show. Hilarious!

Fascinating. Wish we were a candidate to come out and kill them with a barrage of threes.