College Basketball Open Discussion

4 top 20 picks probably. In conversation for best HS team ever.

Texas/OK State shaping up for a fantastic finish.

Also, I am feeling this PA’s playlist!

Everybody in the gym knew Cunningham was shooting a 3 there.

Headed to OT in Stillwater.

Why do networks keep experimenting with different camera angles?

I think this is an Ok St. specific problem. I’ve noticed it in previous games of theirs. I think the layout of IGA with regards to where cameras can be placed makes it so this weird angle is the best we can get.

3 Likes

The Avengers theme song…I :heart: IGA’s public address team!

2 Likes

Drone cam?

OK State with a chance for the walkoff win after this timeout.

Cunningham not exactly covering himself in glory in the last few minutes of this game.

I don’t know how to bet, but I’d take the over on 2OT. (Posted before Cade stole the IB pass)

Mark Emmert and the NCAA are a joke of an institution. There’s NO WAY that Ok State should be banned from the post-season, while Emmert’s former employer LSU are free to participate.

2 Likes

They’re not currently. OSU is appealing and as long as the NCAA doesn’t rule on it before the tournament, OSU is eligible.

2 Likes

Okay I hadn’t seen that, that’s good to know. Emmert is still a joke, for multiple reasons

1 Like

Man, if he had made that bucket after the steal, that would have been incredible! He had a rough game, but he still hit the dagger in 2OT.

To be fair, he was abut 1 for 6 on dagger opportunities.

Matthew Hurt’s facial hair is something.

Took me a while, but he’s Mr. Tumnus from “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.”

Duke game-winning three upcoming.

This is the game I’ve noticed no fans the most

3 Likes