College Basketball Open Discussion

Oh man, that’s rough. Providence’s best player, David Duke, had a chance to send it to OT but missed the second of two FTs. Brutal way to lose.

Lsu and Florida are in close games at half against higher ranked opponents tho

Stop using facts against me!

2 Likes

McClung takes too many mid range jumpers

1 Like

Castleton having a game. Amazing that he couldn’t pass Davis on the depth chart :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow, between TCU and LSU two major upsets just went by the wayside

21 and 7 for Castleton

6 Likes

Top 20 KP and Torvik team Colorado was playing 6-7 Utah in Boulder. CU managed to blow a 19 point lead with under 9 to go and lost by 3.

1 Like

believe it or not McClung’s shot selection has actually improved at Texas Tech

1 Like

I say this to my spouse all the time. She doesn’t fight fair.

You’re lucky we can’t downvote posts! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watching this Baylor-Auburn game and Im so bored. Baylor is too good. Is this how neutrals feel tuning in for (non @ Minnesota) Michigan games??

1 Like

GT just upset a red hot FSU team 76-65. Lowest point total for FSU all year, hadn’t been held under 77 since December and only other time under 70 was 69 in the OT win vs Indiana.

Also Jalen Wilson coming off the bench for KU vs Tennessee.

2 Likes

5 straight games under 100 ORtg after his red hot start to the season. It culminated in a legendary performance against TCU with an ORtg of 8(!) on 21% usage.

I feel like LSU should be a lot better than they are.

I feel bad for Florida because with Johnson they could have been deadly late. Still a good team but they may have become the Sec’s best imo.

Virginia Tech up 7 on Virginia with just under 6 to go

Wait wasn’t UVA up by like 10 at halftime?

Yup, biggest lead was 12. VT’s up 16 with under 2 left, currently on a 19-0 run. UVA hasn’t scored in 7 minutes.

Remember when Steve Prohm was high on the wish list of a lot of Michigan fans? Yikes. Dodged a bullet there

2 Likes

Valenti still thinks he was the pick.