College Basketball Open Discussion

You may still get that before the tourney. Both Drew and Few are talking about it. Baylor regular season ends on Feb 27th, currently they only have 1 game to make up. Conference tournament is Mar 10th to 13th. Gonzaga schedule ends on the 27th as well and their conference tournament starts Mar 4th but I believe they would get a bye so there is an opening for that game.

1 Like
4 Likes

Wild that Nova hasn’t played since 12/23. Almost a month

USC just lost to a bad Oregon St. team. Not a good look for one of the Pac-12 teams that was supposed to be a contender.

Also, Tennessee got annihilated by a meh Florida team missing a bunch of guys.

2 Likes

Also, Maryland got annihilated by Michigan

11 Likes

WE HAVE A JUWAN ROTHSTEINISM

15 Likes

I like this result the most. :fire:

Is Rothstein serious with this or is he leaning into being a caricature?

I think he’s serious

1 Like

They’re all really stupid tho. Endearing, but dumb.

This hurts my eyes but I can’t look away.

Death. Taxes. Matt Painter.

Greg Gard. Silent assassin

1 Like

The epitome of brutality.

Duke battling to keep it close with Pitt, down 7 with 1:30 left in the first half.

Bama with a casual 60 at the half in Baton Rouge.

1 Like

Terry Oglesby, wondered where he went. So he and Terry Wymer are working SEC games this season? Wonder if they live in the South. Tony Greene on the game too, made the foul call against Trey in the 13 NC game (it was a block).

1 Like

Watching the end of the Villanova-Seton Hall game and the defensive effort in the 2nd half from Seton Hall is pitiful. I would lose my mind if we played like that with the game on the line. Thank goodness we always bring the effort, at a minimum.

I think you have :rofl:

1 Like