College Basketball Open Discussion

I saw that coming lol :eyes:

And… they just picked it up. But it was really bad for a good 6-7 minutes.

Wow terrible awful horrible inexcusable foul. Words can’t describe how disastrous that was. You have one thing you can’t do there.

1 Like

Oh no, Seton Hall :man_facepalming:

They were so intent on committing an over the back to set up the game losing free throws. They fouled like three times and finally got called for one :man_facepalming:

1 Like

How did SH not have an OOB play called there? They had a timeout to discuss it and still looked utterly lost :exploding_head:

Rough final 1.9 seconds for that guy on Seton Hall… Commits a foul 90 ft away from the basket and then drops a Hail Mary.

2 Likes

Welp, time to switch to Pitt-Duke. 4 point game with 2 minutes to go!

Oh, and this Duke team is still as lacking as I said they were on first viewing :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Alabama :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Wow, you know it’s bad when they lose despite Jalen Johnson going off for 24, 15 and 7. This Duke team just isn’t good

1 Like

23 3s at a 54% clip!! Petty and Primo 14/18 from downtown :flushed:

I am guessing they didn’t take many mid-range jumpers.

Haven’t watched a minute of them this year - are they good or is the SEC just really really bad?

Capel is the first former Duke assistant not named Brey to beat K I think.

3 Likes

Might want to cover the right wing from that graphic or left wing
if you’re playing against them.

Bama had three guys (Petty, Primo, and Quinerly) combine to shoot 20/25 from deep. :astonished: Rest of the team was 3/18.

2 Likes

Alabama is pretty good and Nate Oats is a great coach. They started off a little slow and picked up some non conference losses, but they are a dominant offensive team. I’m not sure who good their defense will be all season, and a great defense in Clemson was able to stop Alabama’s offense. But I think they are a legit top 15 team, if not top 10 like kenpom has them.

3 Likes

Torvik top 15 over the last month:

5 Likes

Very interesting. But Minnesota at 11?!?!?!