College Basketball Open Discussion

Since I don’t really care about Bama/UK and all the other interesting matchups are on ACC Network or ESPN+ (what’s up with that), I had to resort to Providence/Marquette on FS1. The first thing I hear? Stephen Bardo! Argh!!!

1 Like

Wasnt sure where to post this but any deals going on for an Athletic subscription right now?

1 Like

I was just going to post that ha!

Terry Wymer working Alabama/Kentucky tonight. No B1G games this year?

Announcers talk about the “huge” 21-2 run for Kansas. Amateurs.

10 Likes

Down goes Kansas.

4 Likes

KenPom search says none as of yet. A shame I tell ya!

We’re easily better than Kansas

1 Like

Agreed, had the same thought watching the 2nd half of that game

1 Like

What a strange year where UNC, Duke, Kentucky, and MSU are all struggling. Love it.

5 Likes

Do you want a guess pass to check them out? Honestly, it’s totally worth the money if you want to do the full thing. We are spoiled with how good our writers are. Dylan might be an absolute GOD, but the total package you get from The Athletic is just amazing.

7 Likes

Obviously the pros told Garza he wouldn’t get drafted round 1 and perhaps round 2.

Agreed. There’s not really a better resource out there for staying up-to-date on college basketball as a whole than The Athletic. There are so many weekly/bi weekly features that capture different angles, whether it’s power rankings, bubble updates, general storylines, whatever.

1 Like

Beginning to think the Kobe grinch curse is real. Of course it’s not that much of a stretch for Kentucky to lose to Alabama at least this season

I really appreciate the gesture but I ended up purchasing a subscription anyway. Long overdue!

1 Like

Ed Cooley update

2 Likes

What could have been…

10 Likes

My HS coach ran the flex and this is giving me PTSD. I hated that offense

2 Likes

That clip should come with a warning: Not suitable for any age!!

2 Likes

Lolololo, I’d lose my sh*t if I had to watch that.