College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Defensive masterpieces

Dick Bennett immediately got on a plane to Richmond, VA so he could shake both coaches hands.

2 Likes

I might hit big today. I took

Rutgers
Florida
Aggies
Illinois
Iowa st

Today. Fingers crossed.

Thinking of adding Miami.

u lost Illinois sorry my dogg

1 Like

It was a risky play. Thankfully I went lighter on them along with the aggies /Rutgers and I missed the start to Miami by my son being insane.

Felt really good about this Florida game. Hopefully they keep it up.

I felt good about Rutgers too but Wisconsin losing 3 in a row sketched me out a little. Let’s see how this plays out. Haven’t been betting much , too busy. But warming up for March.

I wanted to play Maryland, but I didn’t want to get too crazy. I do like them though.

Florida has potential. SEC is deep.

If Kentucky could play d , they might have something here.

Did you guys do anything to celebrate Isaiah Barnes’ birthday today?

did you have a calendar reminder set or something

2 Likes

No, just an internal clock that knows

3 Likes

Not a banner day for officials in nationally televised games. Buzz Williams ran 25 feet onto the court to call a timeout and was issued…a bench warning.

2 Likes

This A&M team is funny. Just a disgusting team that makes little sense and this is what Buzz came up a to solve all the problems with the roster. It actually kind of works but it’s horrifying to watch.

I would say this years TX AM team is more along the lines of what Buzz has consistently built there. It’s not an adjustment or a product of the roster. It’s the sort of team/roster he’s built each year.

Tons of size, tons of athleticism, tons of depth. No shooting.

1 Like

That play was utterly absurd. What is Buzz doing? There is a ref literally right in front of their bench and instead he runs onto the court waving his arms like a crazy person??? And the refs let him get away with it!

1 Like

Texas AM putting it together. Resume is getting better. Don’t slip up against Vandy and then another shot for a good win @Bama.

Yeah that’s what I’m trying to convey. If the roster was purely random you’d be impressed with the coaching. But he built it on purpose.

2 Likes

I think I like them more than most on here.

As a slow footed white guy I probably over estimate athleticism in evaluating teams/ players,

I also seem to tune into a lot of their games where they hit 3’s. I was surprised to find Radford can’t shoot well from deep this year.

I love that duo for some reason. I love Washington too.

Big day on the bets yesterday. If I had gotten that Miami bet in with the pts I would have been rolling.

That last shot pack took was absurd.

If Casey transfers, you interested?

1 Like

FAU playing another cardiac game

Watching Tulane makes me laugh knowing there’s an alternate universe where Caleb Love and Jaylen Forbes are on Michigan and lead us to the promise land