College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

What do you guys think of the Aggies?

I think their coach should think about new opportunities in the offseason

5 Likes

I think they will get it together and be a scrappy tourney matchup. They have some players.

Extremely quick.

1 Like

Oklahoma is overrated

Kansas is going to sleepwalk to a double digit win

We recruited Henry Coleman right

2 Likes

If I recall yes. He’s not playing much since I’ve been watching. He also looks fatter than I remember.

This game is pretty good though. Both teams are good.

If I had a dime for every prospect I wanted that committed to Duke instead and never got to play there….

2 Likes

Wade Taylor is hard for me to form an opinion on

Like he’s shooting the 3 great!
Terrible in the arc!

Also - Cal has done a great job getting these freshmen to play offense together - they all pass so well

Dillingham just went crazy.

We need to find Cal’s “6’3”, 175 pound spindly lightning bolt point guard” manufacturing line

Maxey
Fox
Shai
Quickley
Wall
Herro

Now Dillingham

(Also: man, poor Buzz)

3 Likes

That call was suspect , not sure Taylor fouled him.

Radford on the board maybe?

Wow, that block was crazy.

Radford and Taylor forcing things a bit.

Damn no love for Jamal Murray?

Slipped my mind

Don’t know if I’d call him spindly

Road wins in the Big 12 are going to be hard to come by man

I’m happy they beat UK.

big W for the Gauchos to get back to .500 in the Big West. however nobody can keep up with the Anteaters this szn

1 Like

I like A and M , but as a slow white shooter in high school I’ve always been enamored with twitchy athletes who can pressure the rim on o and ball on d , so maybe I overrate it.

I do like their chances though to get going late.

Washington loses to a spiraling UCLA team by double digits. I am never going to stop thinking of how this transfer turned out to be such a lose-lose-lose.

(Not noted in the tweet is that Mulcahy has 7 assists to 8 turnovers in the past four games, so it’s not as if he’s some kind of great facilitator)

https://twitter.com/KevinGengler/status/1746721491624800719

1 Like

Only in college basketball!

https://x.com/highkneesref/status/1747419478000865352?s=46&t=9MMrM6gOVy1pXVWIuEkHnw

2 Likes