College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Little more locker room drama in there than ever I expected! :rofl:

Michigan’s?

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Game 13: McNeese State at Michigan Preview

do we owe Antoine Davis an apology?

3 Likes

Huge game on Jan 4th as Tulsa kicks off their conference opener at home against Memphis.

2 Likes

I know a lot of people like to talk about how people involved in the TV industry care about the future of CBB and understand how important the NCAA Tournament is …

But I can’t stop thinking about last night’s OSU/Mizzou game which was a borderline joke and is basically one of the “top” games of the postseason in CFB.

When you see people throw out ideas like an all high-major NIT … It feels like we aren’t that far off from ruining all of the stuff that makes CBB awesome.

5 Likes

There was nothing borderline about the Mizzou - Bucknut$ game last nite. Massive waste of time, effort and :moneybag:. Not even joke worthy.

1 Like

Uhhhhhh

Bennettball at its finest

Man UVA could really use a little more production at the 3

Austin Peay is going to beat Memphis. Calling it now

He gets face-guarded with some doubles so the gravity was there for other players to feast on it. The issue is they don’t have much talent and continuity since they keep getting transfers every single year.

Detroit Mercy is just a coaching job wasteland. It used to be a good job with good history behind them, but the location sucked and a ton of local Detroit talent disappeared in the last two decades.

Andy Enfield :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6-7

With 16 point loss to Oregon State

Sounds familiar

1 Like

Arizona getting dog walked by Stanford is quite the way to end the year

look if Caleb Love wanted to beat Stanford he should’ve come to Michigan

3 Likes

16/25 from 3 for Stanford!

Hope Michigan destroys Bama later today, but man I was just thinking is there anything that compares to the time expiring on the clock that sends your team to the final four? Like the elite eight to final four games are just magical if your team wins. The Florida game in 2013 was kinda lame (obviously still awesome), but the FSU game in 2018 was peak joy. Can’t really think of a sports event that has the same feel

1 Like

I imagine the clock expiring on a national championship win, but unfortunately have no real idea

3 Likes

I would flip those two. Emotions wise.

7 Likes