College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

What a win for FAU. Really really impressive.

3 Likes

FAU to no one’s surprise is good again!

Hubert Davis’s team last year looks even worse now

3 Likes

Warde needs to call Dusty at 6:10pm

4 Likes

Get Dusty on speed dial.

2 Likes

Fun game.

Question based on a hypothetical for the bored on the board: Caleb Love makes it into Michigan, plays as we think he will, and Michigan sits at 8-3 or so. Would the UM basketball fan be okay with Love’s shots late in a game like this? He did hit a clutch 3, but chucked up a LOT of DEEEP shots.

Me: He makes you better but understand that this is what you signed up for.

And yes - get your financials in order for Dusty May.

1 Like

I think there would still be clunky lineups. Caleb could always cover as PG when Dug needs a rest vice-versa. Lets remember this team still plays 2PFs and 1C on the court quite often.

Anything is better that the late game play we’ve seen the last two seasons

5 Likes

Ashton Hardaway is 10/25 on threes this season. 5/7 of those were against us!

1 Like

St. John’s is legit

No clingan is a big deal

3 Likes

Winning close games just means more!!

1 Like

No would be a good time for Warde to wish Dusty a happy Christmas Eve

The existence of a pitch-black-pilled UConn fan account that hates Dan Hurley is so amazingly funny

It has 24,000 followers! The biggest UConn fan account on Twitter hates the national title winning coach!

Pretty sure he doesn’t actually hate him. The close game thing is just him acknowledging a silly thing

1 Like

IMO UConn’s natty last year will always have an asterisk because they won it without playing a game decided by single digits

1 Like

Prediction: Kansas will not finish top three in the Big 12.

I chuckled when the announcers were talking about how Caleb Love has really improved this year. Assists up, turnovers down, shooting better, etc. They mentioned how last year at UNC he shot 244 threes and only made 30% and you just can’t do that and how he has been so much better at Arizona.

last year at UNC: 7.4 3PAs per game, made 30%
this year at Zona: 6.8 3PAs per game, made 31%

It’s like a rounding error.

I mean he has made some small improvements, it’s just that outside shot selection or accuracy isn’t one of them.

1 Like

Oregon crushing USC

Andy Enfield might not be making it to the B1G?

anyone else get this very important email this morning?

4 Likes