College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Kyle Neptune Hot Seat Watch

3 Likes

Villanova down 11 with 4 to go @ UPenn (who lost by 8 to St. Joe’s in their last game).

Nova’s vaunted transfer class of Bamba, Ware, Burton and Hart a combined 5-17 for 16 points. Hart and Ware haven’t attempted shots.

Neptune may not be it

These Ivy League schools are suddenly terrifying

1 Like

Dug was really on a high school team with Jeremy Roach, Trevor Keels, Deshawn Harris Smith, Darren Harris, and Josh Oduro and is gonna wind up the best of all of them

5 Likes

I’m sure this has been talked about at length in here but saw a post about the Maui Invitational next week. And whew…what a lineup. Tennessee, Syracuse, Gonzaga, UCLA, Marquette, Purdue, Kansas, and Chaminade. Some good teams coming out of that tourney with MULTIPLE losses this year.

2 Likes

That tells me that Juwan knows ball. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Syracuse 0-3 locked and loaded!

It would be hilarious if Cuse lose to Chaminade in the last place game.

1 Like

Hunter’s covid year :eyes:

https://x.com/jonrothstein/status/1724490375031603324?s=46&t=9MMrM6gOVy1pXVWIuEkHnw

Jordan Dingle in SHAMBLES rn (I know, he couldn’t have stayed)

I may take that bet…

2 Likes

0-3 Syracuse in Maui confirmed.

3 Likes

Not gonna like, thought Cuse might be ok this year.

When are kids going to learn not to go to Duke unless you’re a top 25 ish prospect? It’s silly.

Schutt should bounce now.

2 Likes

Lame!!! :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Then again, I may not.

let go wildcats!

Hunter Dickinson, annoying!! Very good player but not a Winner!! Too much of a me guy!! Bu-Bye!!

Thinking about the universe where Michigan is scoring 115 points per game with Reeves on the roster

5 Likes

Hunter just got dusted on defense