College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

I’m searching the internet for old Spaces where Reeves to Michigan happened.

2 Likes

Luke Yaklich takes down MSU’s next head coach

Kentucky going bananas from 3

1 Like

Kansas is learning, running an offense thru Hunter is awkward and not easy. They need to run their offense and if he is open great, but making him the main cog, it just doesn’t work.

Mostly they should just guard Dillingham

4 Likes

McCullar needs to chill

I knew this Kentucky team was gonna be good

Multiple times in a row Kentucky is getting offensive rebounds and put backs before the Kansas center even gets back down the floor in transition.

7 Likes

The Kansas center :joy:

5 Likes

Big three by the Kansas center. :joy:

3 Likes

Why is Jay Williams doing CBB again on ESPN?

Anyone noticed this Kansas center is pretty annoying? What the heck is that motion after the three?

4 Likes

Love this Kentucky team. Final Four sleeper

Kentucky just keeps jacking up 3s and missing badly.

I don’t miss watching Hunter playing defense. You really have to scheme around his deficiencies as a defender.

23 and 18 for Hunter so far

Yeah, all of his limitations are visible but so are the things he’s great at.

1 Like

I remember Ant was saying that Michigan with Reeves was still the 9th best team in the big 10

4 Likes

Reed Sheppard really impressing

Hey guys, just turned on ESPN and was wondering why 2022-2023 Michigan was wearing white and blue uni’s?!?

Kidding aside, regardless of win/loss, I’m happy Kansas fans are getting the full Dickinson experience. Hitting clutch 3s, guards blowing by him, strong rebounding with several tips/putbacks, trouble getting entry passes, lewd gestures, soft touch around the hoop, thinking he should make things easier but never really does, and on and on and on.

3 Likes