College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Charleston had that game won! Gave up a 9-point lead with 5:00 left.

Football was my talent even though basketball was my favorite. I was GVSU, SVSU level, but I was recruited by Brian Kelly and Jerry Kill before they made it to the big time!

2 Likes

Glad you steered clear of Brian Kelly (and hydraulic lifts)!

1 Like

“Don’t need a 3 here”

7 seconds left and they were down 5 and the other team was in the double bonus. Then he pulled a 3 and drained it and made the announcer look like a total idiot. How could you possibly say they don’t need a 3? I’m so upset

https://x.com/goodmanhoops/status/1767733174392488310?s=46&t=xsoD7F1QL4iGG_8kXTdpkw

Meanwhile we are waiting until the 11th hour in an 8 win season to make a decision.

What would you say you do here Warde?

1 Like

Well Louisville was eliminated today. The equivalent for us has yet to come.

4 Likes

More of a culmination imo after Ohio State and Washington, but whatever. Another day doesn’t really matter I guess.

Yeah Hopkins was at the end of their season too

Holtmann is the exception

Son, I am here to bag on Warde, not pay attention to facts.

Warde single handedly won us the national championship in football! He can’t be that bad

That’s 100% why we gave him his own parade vehicle too. Because he did the most work to make it happen.

Guy also spent like 5 min talking about how he thought the analytics were correct to foul up 3!

1 Like

John Beilein offered him on … August 9, 2016. Now he’s back in the portal again.

Wild.

1 Like

I clearly wasn’t paying attention…what the H happened to Miami this year? They lost on TUESDAY of the ACC tournament?

1 Like

They finished #14 in the ACC!

Major KenPom W.

1 Like

Omier, Pack, Cleveland, Poplar seem…way better than this? I know their rep didn’t match their KP last year (like 25th or something?) but they were still a pretty good team!

1 Like

This is why I say KenPom W. From back in December:

Yeah, I remember him calling out their performance. I’m just shocked it got that bad.