College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Well, if you drop 30 in the opening round of the A10 tournament… yesterday’s price is not today’s price.

1 Like

https://x.com/xkeyy2/status/1765455426038960588?s=46

#sausageman

3 Likes

they blew up the sausageman in fairfax last night

3 Likes

while we’re at it, did you know carbondale is one of two cities in the US with each of the first five letters of the alphabet in its name? the other city also has a college basketball team, which has gone 1-3 against michigan in its history.

the Cadbury College Fightin’ Cream Eggs

2 Likes

I remember a point last spring where I thought, “You know, BJ Mack is good. I just think we can do better.”

I wasn’t wrong, but was sooo wrong at the same time.

Would have blocked Nkamouah from coming so really doesn’t matter. Just funny how low the bar has gotten so quickly. This program just needs bodies now.

1 Like

Hard to imagine Villanova whipping up the same kind of NIL money this offseason if Neptune remains the coach.

Kyle Neptune is off to a better start than Jay Wright when he started… Just saying

Jay Wright didn’t get to take over from Jay Wright, though

5 Likes

The Hall is most likely in after only one transition year for Shaheen! I would love U-M to give him a look!

1 Like

He is ineligible under the alma mater curse rule

2 Likes

Holloway inherited an 8-10 seed level program and had the juice off his Elite 8 run. SHU has bad resources but if anything he’s underachieved.

Niko Medved, 38th KenPom, game over .500 in meh conference —> visionary, genius, needs promotion

Kyle Neptune, 27th KenPom, game over .500 in meh conference —> idiot, moron, fool, can’t change my diaper

***do not expect me to engage with any sincere retort, I’m being rhetorical and pissy

1 Like

Gonna have to disagree here. I think he’s done as one would expect.

1 Like

I know this will be an unpopular opinion here, but I think Iowa State will not make it out of the first weekend. That offense is just not it

they’re getting some real home cooking from the zebras rn

(1) still crazy how often Iowa State helps from the strong side corner. BYU has burned them a few times but they just got a turnover off it

(2) somebody get Otzelberger some sleeves. he shows up just enough on Arm Day that it looks like he’s wearing pool floaties

Looks like juwan going get Woodson deal per Sam. Crisler will be a dump in fall.

Otz still killing it. Bringing pride back to the Clones.