College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

The mountain west makes me sick.

2 Likes

I’m sure Self has something to do with that. Never understood why Juwan thought letting Hunter grab his junk after a basket was good for the team, the university or Hunter.

Isn’t that the same thing. Or we just mean specifically the Lakers interest?

Kind of a bummer that Clark passes Pistol Pete on a tech FT, and not the 35 foot bomb she missed a few seconds before

2 Likes

Memphis is hilarious. They were down 22 points in the first half and then started the 2H on a 15-0 run.

Now Andy Kennedy got run and Memphis leads!

Had to be a ploy to light a fire into his players because the ref call wasn’t even that bad haha.

UAB scored 61 in the first half. In Memphis!

And then Memphis dropped 60 in the second half to win by 19, lol.

Dylan did you get any answers from Karen? does she run a Salukis blog or something?

1 Like

Still fairly into this Florida team. Game not as much fun as two weeks ago tho.

They’re awesome. They play weak d though. Noticed a bunch of Sec teams like that though.

Free for all.

1 Like

What’s the George Mason rumor/story?

Basically allegations of opt-outs?

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1765412272719958540

Silencing @mgl’s slander.

3 Likes

https://x.com/SausageSassone/status/1765404196843467216?s=20

This dude probably knows exactly what’s going on

BE. A. JOURNALIST. – Sausage Sassone.

5 Likes

Who knows maybe we already poached him to come to Michigan!

a guy named “Ronald Polite” feels like looking into an alternate universe and seeing what their Boutros has come up with. maybe we got Dark Boutros? maybe their Boutros is constantly finding guys in the transfer portal who have 5.0 GPAs and occasionally miss practice because they’re too busy volunteering at the local food bank

4 Likes

To be fair that stuff is almost definitely happening across the country.

It will be interesting if we get some sort of sit-outs or something in conference tourneys, but I can’t really see it being that useful.

To be honest, you can still make yourself some money in these late-season games even in weird situations. I guarantee Brice Williams playing well in the CBI last year helped him, etc.

The chance to ball out and win a couple of games and have a chance to make the NCAAT is worth it to play in conference tourneys I would think.

the chance you get injured in any one basketball game is so Minute that sitting out just makes so little sense. I can’t imagine why a poaching team would even care

2 Likes