College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Big 12>Sec today.

the Big 12 is the best conference this year by a freakish margin. I think the question this year is Big 12 > combined SEC + B1G

Most confusing team over the last 4 years. They had some pretty great recruiting classes imo. That one year with withers and Samuel was stacked with guys I liked.

First time watching Missouri and iowa st. Trying to get ready for bracket pools and take some notes on other conferences,

2 Likes

Apologies to BigBoutros. The experiment can be adjusted so a blood pressure sleeve is worn and then monitored for the amount of times the blood pressure is at or above “RRRRGregGard” level.

1 Like

They all appear to be coached better and are chock full of upperclassmen. You can tell for sure by crispness of their sets, defense, and composure.

Bama is about to come back. They are for real.

listen you don’t have to sell me on Nathanael Justin “Nate” Oats

On the surface, it looks like Kelvin has changed for the better since his Indiana days.

2 Likes

Not quite!

5 Likes

RIP Slyboogie

3 Likes

The Bills lost last week so nothing can hurt @Slyboogie now.

2 Likes

DDJ with the game thing 3 at Houston with about a minute to go.

His man makes a jumper over him at the other end. Houston up 2

Everyone that really needed a win in the B12/SEC challenge has been at home. West Virginia, Missouri, Oklahoma so far. Mississippi State, Kentucky, and Oklahoma State to come. The only exception is Florida at Kansas State.

1 Like

Pitt hosting Miami in a big game for our resume (though obviously getting quality wins from here on out is the biggest thing for us)

I think the case for an at-large bid is closed at this point. Would have to win the BTT.

Less than 10% chance now. But with many teams in the Big Ten constantly in flux, I won’t give up on at large til one more loss.

So most likely tomorrow

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

What a comeback by Pitt! They were down 68-60 with 2 minutes left and won.

2 Likes

As I wrote it, Oklahoma scored five straight and Welch looked terrible pushing it back to 15. Felt like I still had to post it and own it.

1 Like

I wasn’t as hurt as usual. They looked suspect since mid November and the Bengals were a buzzsaw.

You can’t suddenly turn it on after playing sloppy for months.

Not Super Bowl worthy.

I need to watch more Tennessee, I’m pretty surprised at this score. Just tuning in. Are they that good?

4 Likes

I forgot about James. I do not remember Olivier last year though. That turn around fader in the post was nice.

Barnes might do this finally.