College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

at least we’re not Louisville…?

1 Like
7 Likes

Can’t wait for Christian Anderson to put on a show for the home crowd

16 Likes

holy shid

5 Likes

They finished with a really strong 38 points. Impressive.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That Creighton-Arkansas game was fun to watch and was especially high level for a November game. Arkansas plays the “positionless” style that we’ve heard so much about but never seen here while Creighton has guys in more traditional roles. Fun contrast and made for a great game.

5 Likes

Nick Smith still holding—-errr sitting out too.

3 Likes

I’d like to shot out the fox sports app on my phone that thinks I’m an EMU fan and keeps sending me the final scores of all the games they keep losing that I’d never know about otherwise.

They lost to Winthrop 101-87 today in case anyone is wondering.

3 Likes

Might have been a red flag when Michigan scored 1.1 PPP while shooting 24% from 3 and missing 15 FTA (!)

6 Likes

Ohio State is pretty good

The two freshmen are real players

1 Like

Thornton and Likeley are twins and one wears 3 and other 13 and it’s very confusing to me

1 Like

Kerr Krisa is like the ideal college guard

I know Kaluma is theoretically the most NBA hyped guy on Creighton but he looks a lot like their fifth best player

Trey Alexander on the other hand :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Did we we recruit Mason Miller?

Didn’t he originally go to or at least commit to Memphis (dad on staff) and then transferred to Creighton (uncle on staff)?

1 Like

I can tell you he never got a topic on this board

2 Likes

It would be fun to have Tommy Lloyd coach your favorite team

The fact that UNC is still #1 is wild. I’m sure they’ll pull out this game vs Portland before losing at least 1 of their other PK85 games, but by no means should they still be #1 right now

1 Like

I don’t think anyone even thinks they’re #1 except whoever votes on those polls. I totally forgot they were #1 til yesterday

1 Like

Pete Nance would have been really nice to have transfer in.

1 Like