College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

D**k Bennett is rolling in his grave. His son’s team is already at 60 points with over 10 minutes to go

5 Likes

They will probably be the best defense if they country or close to it

Just what we needed :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Virginia is going to cook against Michigan. Great opportunity but most likely a terrible outcome.

3 Likes

That doesn’t change the fact that D**k Bennett was a vomit inducing crime against the sport of basketball.

I have a large amount of respect for Bennett as well as Virginia. People often get into aesthetically pleasing basketball but that isn’t what sports is about.

8 Likes

That’s fine. I don’t and we don’t have to agree on it.

3 Likes

Yeesh

1 Like

this is going to be a very sad year. i might need to check out for a few months

It’s a good thing i passed out before watching the Arizona State game. I’m still very hopeful for a great season.

2 Likes

Still wish Jalen Pickett chose Michigan.

Would be spicy.

One thing he does not lack is confidence and some grit. We could use that right now.

He also can make you pay from deep

1 Like

Maybe Kentucky isn’t that good

1 Like

Kinda getting the same feeling

1 Like

I don’t think Kentucky is all that great either…but we look rough and they are exactly the type of team that eats us alive - athletic and physical.

1 Like

Oh I’m not saying in the context of Michigan competing with and beating them. Moreso saying that the jury may still be out on MSU. Obviously it was a good win for them, but maybe not actually a top 5 type of win

3 Likes
4 Likes

spiderman pointing gif

7 Likes

Ah Feast Week… Maui Invitational!!

4 Likes

Texas Tech keeps going inside in Kalkbrenner and it’s not working. He’s just such a presence inside

3 Likes

Maui rims are 100% doodoo stankonius

2 Likes