College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Yeah, that was kind of fun until the bloody one had to get subbed off. Lots of bleeding going on here the past two nights.

You learn to deal with a little blood coming from the mean streets of the canary islands.

2 Likes

Johns is still very difficult to watch. During Pitt’s 12-0 run he has missed a couple shots, had a turnover and had a miscommunication with a teammate that led to a turnover for a breakout dunk. Zeb also missed a wild shot during this stretch.

Brandon seems like a great kid

I never really got much of any impression either way on Zeb

But I see why neither is in major conference basketball

1 Like

Good little spurt from Zeb there though

3 Likes

BJJ drops a pass from Zeb that would have been an easy dunk

2 Likes

BJJ taking over now

3 Likes

Damn, BJJ goes up strong for the and 1.

1 Like

32 turnovers between both teams yikes

Play-by-play guy said, “Johns strong to the hoop” and I was momentarily jarred, but it got him going because he’s made the last few plays in a tight game.

2 Likes

BJJ just putting the team on his shoulders. Edit: I think he used his entire season complement of strong plays on one game, though.

3 Likes

Zeb with the clutch free throws too

2 Likes

Zeb and BJJ with the last 9 for VCU

3 Likes

more like Jeff Incapable am I right

1 Like

How do u miss that and 1. u absolute silly goose

And the FTs. Wow

More like Armpitt

Why is this game lasting forever. Watching it for this long feels like a punishment from Greek mythology. Call me Sisyphus.

Feels a lot longer if you’ve been watching since 7:00

3 Likes

An aside: I think that my No. 1 annoyance with Crispin is that he stuffs twice as much meaningless stuff during the game as your average, equally poor, commentator. Dude, let the game breathe a bit. He’s gotta be that guy who just chugs the Boone’s Farm from the bottle.

5 Likes

It’s weird seeing Zeb Jackson and Brandon Johns Jr. leading the way for VCU. I’m happy for them, though!

3 Likes

Johns and Zeb combine for 34. Well done!

4 Likes

Virginia 7/9 from three and opening up a lead on Baylor…

2 Likes