College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Twitter promoted an ad stating that 42% of men suffer from ED under this post which seems to be appropriate

The wrinkle situation on the shorts is really something too

3 Likes

Bet you can smell that hat from another room

6 Likes

The shorts absolutely smell like mildew

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BoBoroski/status/1685837378060271616?t=SWWmBJdDO3Ow0L4D2CHlbw&s=19

Parody account but I donā€™t disagree with the tweet.

3 Likes

Plus he forgot to X out the M. All that work screening on those letters ā€¦ ruined.

1 Like

Richie is the Rutgers rivals writer.

Paul gonna do the Jose Perez thing where he gets a large NIL offer then decides he can ask for more than that from a bunch of other programs and end up back at his old program because everyoneā€™s like lol dude youā€™re Jose Perez?

Rutgers said no to him on returning

All apart of Howardā€™s plan to get him for free.

Chess, not checkers.

1 Like

the turn around Kentucky had in just a month in a half is unreal.

1 Like

I think national media overblew this. In my opinion Kentucky was always gonna be good, but retaining Reeves, adding Mitchell, and now adding the 7ā€™2 unicorn from overseas will make Kentucky a natty contender imo if they can get Bradshaw and Ugo healthy and stay healthy. But yeah elite off-season for them.

is this guy for UK really someone that will make a difference this season? iā€™d never heard of him so I donā€™t know

iā€™ll sell on UK overall. The Wagner/Reaves/Dillingham/Edwards combo has big time volatility. Plus add in mitchell who is his own potential headache, and Iā€™m not a big Aaron Bradshaw fan.

If Reeves and Mitchell can be steadying forces theyā€™ll be good though

1 Like

Kentucky hasnā€™t had a guy like Wagner in quite some time. Probably since Shai.

1 Like

Yep, they thrive off of tough lead guards like that

Yeah, the Kentucky is doomed thing was based on a guy who didnā€™t actually ever enter the portal and the fact that UK had the No. 1 recruiting class in the country :rofl:

1 Like

Heā€™s 20 and played 10 mpg in the Adriatic league, so Iā€™m going to say heā€™s probably a perfectly cromulent 3rd big for college hoops but not a top line difference maker. The sort of guy weā€™d be saying ā€œoh he can help behind Tarris this yearā€ about

5 Likes

is cromulent the official word of UMHoops? I find myself using it regularly in my day to day now

9 Likes

I think weā€™re all part of the Colin-borg

3 Likes

His highlight reel looks nice. He is skilled, moves well and has a good handle for a 7 footer. That said, itā€™s a highlight reel

1 Like