College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

They did set this up, though, to be fair:

1 Like

Good for Scheyer

1 Like

Never be fair to Duke.

2 Likes

With the portal slowing down, it is time to think about breakout players in CBB. Started putting together a list of videos here. Anyone I’m missing that stands out?

Call your shot!

2 Likes

Since it was asked, seriously or not: Xavier today, Notre Dame tomorrow.

4 Likes

Started off with just doing off the top of my head, but ended up doing a little research. Here are some:

Rodney Rice, Tyrell Ward, Tre White, Terrance Arceneaux/Emmanuel Sharp, Langston Love, Milos Uzan, Ugo Onyenso/Adou Thiero, and Kylan Boswell

If I had to pick 3 I’d choose Tre White, Emmanuel Sharp, and Milos Uzan

I’m out on Boswell after seeing him on Team USA but I might be taking too much from 2 games

1 Like

Some good names. Was already doing Boswell’s video, but going to add some more.

2 Likes

In the theme of U19, Mark Armstrong and Tobe Awaka

1 Like

Maybe smaller breakouts but:

Felix Okpara
Cameron Hildreth
Dre Davis
Brooks Barnhizer

Carson Cooper

1 Like

I saw you had Pharrel Payne. I really like that choice. I think he could be really really good, but Ben Johnson and Minnesota being awful might hurt that ceiling :joy:

Daniel Oturu was a monster, but was he ever nationally known :joy:

1 Like

connor essegian, because it will make me sad

jeez i forgot about oturu. he was a terror.

1 Like

Noting better to fall asleep to on a random Thursday night than Daniel Oturu giving some team a 20 point double double and then losing by 20

4 Likes

He’s a hit for the old (famous to me :joy:) Luke Winn query which is <60% minutes, >22% usage, >100 ORtg as a freshman.

Kugel, Clingan, Malik were hits for that as well.

Jaden Akins… :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

save that for next season. 4th year senior breakout is the Izzo special

5 Likes

Andrew Rohde is both a complete package AND a complete sentence

3 Likes

I’ve seen Clingan in the lotto in some mocks. I know I had some people taken aback by my Clingan bullishness as recently as the tournament

1 Like