College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Fool of a Took

1 Like

I guess that happenss when the bags are overflowing with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.:hushed::hushed:

2 Likes
8 Likes

Of course they get reeves back and then get a successful tamper of their own.

2 Likes

My wild guess at who the mystery man is Jose Perez

That dogā€™s ear being folded over is driving me crazy. I want to reach into my computer screen and fix it so badly.

3 Likes

If you reach very very fast, physics says itā€™s doable.

Legal disclaimer: Post writer holds no responsibility for post reader actions

2 Likes

1 Like

Joe Toussaint getting busy.

1 Like

Has agreed to a text message chain with Michigan :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Joseph Toussaint: Coveted Transfer

What a time to be alive!

1 Like

The economics of Portal Season is fascinating. There should be a class: Portallng 315 - Optimal Time Frame Windows to Enter the Menā€™s College Basketball Transfer Portal.

Excerpt - "If you are a low-major player who has an OR of 115+ in a league rated lower than #15 on Mr. Kenneth Pomeroyā€™s Rating, it most advantageous to a collect a Large Bag if you enter the Portal within 15 minutes after it opens . . .However (and for the highest NIL return), if you are a somewhat productive player (12+ ppg) at the high major level, by all means, wait at least three weeks until the Portal window has closed, be certain that you are actually graduated (or will graduate) and then HIT THAT PORTAL. "

5 Likes

ā€œsomewhat productive at a high majorā€ is feeling generous at this point!

Feels like heā€™s the pretty perfect backup PG for a contender. Athletic, defends, experienced and coming off of his best year.

I also feel like some of this late portal shine is starting to wear thin on some guys. It isnā€™t like Paul Mulcahy is actually going to Kentucky or something like that.

2 Likes

Where in the World is Paul Mulcahy?

6 Likes

You say this jokingly, but Iā€™m pretty sure I could get this paper published pretty quickly with adequate data :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Duke going on the road during non conference?? Donā€™t ask Coach K about that.

Playing a road game in a conference challenge != playing a road game you picked.

1 Like

Yeah they have always played road games in the challenge(they have to!), but thatā€™s the only form of that theyā€™ve done since they came to Michigan in 08