Coach Beilein at the U of D vs. DLS game

Might want to read up on this guy if you think UL won because of their 6 ft guards (Russ Smith was horrible in that game and 6’7’’ Luke Hancock was excellent btw)

http://www.gocards.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/gorgui_dieng_729156.html

Show me someone who we are recruiting with a similar skillset to this

Our interior defense has been solid imo but our already putrid perimeter defense is going to fold the moment we replace 2 6’6’’ wings with 6’0’’ guys

I’ll pray every night otherwise but if so, we can revisit this in a few years, if it is archived

You have lost the little credibility that you had left.
The only fan in the country that does not want the # 1 ranked pg in a class because they are only 6’0. Lol. You probably wished Burke went elsewhere too because his height. Geez
Shorter guards cant play D? lol. By the way. How tall is Aaron Craft?

No, I don’t think we should pursue Brunson not because of talent but because of depth. To use one of our 2 scholarships on a position that isn’t needed just seems odd…

Now if Brunson was the ONLY guard we took in 2015 it would make sense or atleast pair him with a big wing but TWO small guards is a killer man…

Heck, if we were the type of team to recruit true bigs who anchor the defense by blocking shots then we could do a UL small guard offense but we choose those Euro, high post guys instead…

Really curious to see the dropoff defensively between Horford/Morgan and Doyle/Donnal already. How much more efficient can our offense get?

You have lost the little credibility that you had left. The only fan in the country that does not want the # 1 ranked pg in a class because they are only 6'0. Lol. You probably wished Burke went elsewhere too because his height. Geez Shorter guards cant play D? lol. By the way. How tall is Aaron Craft?

I’m sure Brunson, Coleman and Eric Davis are as talented as Aaron Craft defensively…

I don’t agree with MattD on say recruiting true PFs but if we get even smaller on the perimeter, it won’t be pretty…

You’d probably be ok with Kennard because he is 6’5?
And you probably think Kennard would be better defensively than Brunson , Coleman & Davis?
Again this debate is redonkulous.

If you can get Brunson, you take him. Period. There is nothing to debate here.

You take Brunson and be prepared for a transfer.

Agree on Brunson. Huge win tonight, got to think some of the top recruits are taking notice of our play and development of players.

Wonder if State had any recruits there?

Agree on Brunson. Huge win tonight, got to think some of the top recruits are taking notice of our play and development of players.

Wonder if State had any recruits there?

Brian Bowen highly touted 2017 recruit and teammate of Eric Davis at Arthur Hill
Jayson Tatum top 5 player in 2016 and 6’7’’ SG out of Missouri
and Malik McDowell in football

I’m sure guys like Josh Jackson, Bridges, Manuel, Winston and Davis were watching, as well.

I'm pretty sure JB knows what he is doing, aren't you? Trust the coaches, be happy, and smile! We just won a huge game. Not everything has to an argument with you does it?
I'm pretty sure JB knows what he is doing, aren't you? Trust the coaches, be happy, and smile! We just won a huge game. Not everything has to an argument with you does it?

No, i’ll state my opinion. This thread isn’t about this season.

Fire Beilein. He does not know that 6’0 players can’t play.

Fire Beilein. He does not know that 6'0 players can't play.

Not a single soul argued that viewpoint. Keep thinking you can have a roster of 4-5 six ft players and not be horrific defensively.

Not a single soul argued that viewpoint. Keep thinking you can have a roster of 4-5 six ft players and not be horrific defensively.

Albrecht, Walton, Brunson, _________, ___________?

Albrecht, Walton, Brunson, _________, ___________?

Albrecht
Walton
Brunson
Coleman/Davis

Brunson wouldn’t be a starter until his Jr year and logging minutes as a SG. Coleman/Davis logging minutes at the SF position…

Might get away with it if we get MULTIPLE elite big wings in 2016

Josh Jackson, Amir Coffey, Bridges, Tyus Battle, VJ King, Justin Jackson, Eron Gordon

No Winston or Thornton