Bracketology Open Thread

When you win 11 of your final 13 B1G games any team would get in. Road wins at Maryland/Iowa certainly help.

1 Like

The last ten game finish is no longer a factor the committee considers.

Sure it isn’t! It always comes back to last 10

So winning 11 out of your last 13 B1G games and winning 12 B1G games isn’t worthy of the ncaa tourney?

MO MINITUES FOR MO WAGNER…We have all been saying this for quite some time.

We only wish it would’ve happened much MUCH earlier in the year. Like when donnal was playing 25 minutes grabbing one rebound. Better late than never I guess

1 Like

This is around when Mitch broke out. Let’s hope for the same with Mo (minus the injury and suspension)

Lol good point. He is playin with a lot of energy right now. Few missed assignments but he can get through this. PLEASE beilein

Lunardi still doesn’t have us in. I realize he has been wrong before, but it’s still a little disconcerting.

Who are we rooting against now?

I’d guess we need A&M to hold on against Florida and Cinci to beat Uconn, in terms of games taking place right now.

Yes on both. I just can’t believe they aren’t in but who knows

How the F aren’t we in now? F Lunardi

Records against an arbitrary RPI cutoff of top 100. Cuse is 8-10. Some other team is 7-10. UM is 4-11. Win tomorrow and remove any doubt.

I feel lunardi is way off on this one. The real question is, why haven’t we been playing the last month like we are now? We kept fighting back all night and we use to just fold. I wish illinois would win but it’s looking like blowout.

Lunardi also has Vandy in. Lunardi isn’t the smartest IMO.

Uconn really trying to crash our party today. What a game.

Cincinnati was addicted to stupidity in that game. Repeatedly trying to take it directly at Brimah, mentally checking out with .8 seconds left, fouling with 2 seconds left on the shot clock on an oob play, choosing to foul a great FT shooting team when you had a chance to defend and have a possession to tie - not a smart team.

If UConn gets in and we don’t then I think we might be the first team in history to not get in have only one loss to team that is not in the tournament (minus smu for ineligibility but they obviously belong in). And the kicker is the one loss is to a bubble team ( o. s. u.). Can anyone verify what I said is true? It is hard to imagine any team ever having such impressive losses in the history of the tournament :slight_smile:

I don’t even care about UCONN. St Mary’s schedule is a joke and if they are in over Michigan that’s a joke

And Monmouth. And Vandy. And Valpo.

1 Like