Big Ten Discussion

I’ll take the over on Purdue losing 2 the rest of Big Ten conference schedule. Any game they don’t shoot well from 3 is a possible loss.

2 Likes

Go Badgers
If Davison hits a game winner tonight I’ll think he’s a great guy

3 Likes

There could be a 3-way tie of a different kind (UM, Purdue, UW) if the Badgers win. Their schedule after tonight is pretty favorable (toughest remaining game is probably a trip to Columbus).

1 Like

Lots of empty seats at Maryland. Hope that is due to the early start.

First four minutes before media timeout was pretty awful in this Purdue-Maryland game. Second four minutes were fun. Purdue hitting some tough shots on the road so far

This was the first thing I noticed when I turned the game on.

Well, Maryland is letting this thing get away from them. I don’t know what they’re doing on offense. And would be nice for them to get some stops.

Solid finish to the half considering they were down 12.

Spoke too soon. Had it down to 3 before an awful last minute

Ryan Cline, man. He was a nothing before this year. Crazy

So is doubling Fernando/Smith the move? Probably not because we are so good at iso D, but both guys dont look comfortable getting doubled

Probably stick to our normal coverage. Leave Teske on an island. Double to help Iggy.

Watching non-Michigan B1G games always makes me feel like Michigan is 36% 3pt team shooting away from being the clear class of the conference. So much individual talent and the defense is obviously elite.

3 Likes

The league really should not schedule games for 6:30 on a weekday. That isn’t fair to fans.

3 Likes

Nate Reuvers is going to be a really good Big Ten player for a long time. Guy has improved a lot this season and is rock solid.

3 Likes

Looked away for a sec and Wisconsin was shooting technical free throws. Hook and hold?

Jersey pull on obvious scoring opportunity

1 Like

Why is UW wearing red at home? MSU has throwbacks but Wisconsin’s look normal . . . what’s the story there?

How do you just leave Winston wide open two trips in a row?

2 Likes