Big Ten Discussion

Five points with :52! Three points with :27! NW ball.

Crunch time.

Really didnā€™t like that shot by Mossā€¦but it went down

You could tell by the look in Turners eyes that he was going to miss that free throw.

Could this get any more tense?

Kicked balls are probably underutilized in late game situations. Very little downside.

1 Like

Iowa looked flat all game until the last few minutes, now they canā€™t miss.

I was looking down at my laptop and missed the game winner

Can you believe it! As I said, Iowa by ten plus, yeah right? Bohannon just takes over and seriously wins it single handedly! I guess miracles can happen, but sometimes they donā€™t. This miracle came through for the Hawkeyes and NWā€™s was crushed! Iowa is fortunate to escape!

1 Like

What an epic choke by Chris Collins & Co.

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

That finishing sequence was absurd. Great comeback for Iowa. For the better that they continue to win at home.

Chris Collinsā€™ days might just be numbered at NW.

BQ thinks heā€™s safe basically no matter what. Northwestern is maybe the only job where thatā€™s justified

Those Northwestern wins are each about to drop a quadrant in the NET.

1 Like

They played very well for 35 minutes, but it looked like they didnā€™t practice against the pressure. They looked lost.

Oh I definitely agree heā€™ll be back next year at LEAST. I just meant that I donā€™t think heā€™s invincible and another season like this next year would be a bit more disastrous than whatā€™s currently going on.

I canā€™t see Northwestern doing much better next season considering all theyā€™re losing. Iā€™d expect Collins to get one more try and then parachute back onto Kā€™s staff.

Didnā€™t BQ say he was safe until 2022 or something like that? Seems a little extreme and he probably has earned some time but I think its fair to question how the program is trending. I think his point was that if they are a mid-tier B1G team that is good enough for them, but Iā€™m not sure they are going to be a mid-tier team consistently.

1 Like

They were listening to you Reegs! :smiley:

1 Like

What happened to the talk of him replacing K???

2 Likes