Big Ten Discussion

Langford is a frickin baller.

Pretty wild foul call to end the Indiana/Arkansas game. Wasnā€™t super impressed with Indiana today in their loss, although nightmares of 2012 @Arkansas remind me thatā€™s a tough place to play

Arkansas also has a lottery pick in Gafford,
The center. And he killed the Hoosiers.

Bingham looks like a short version of Bol Bol

Matt Painter in oversized shirt looking like Bob Huggins. Thatā€™s not a good thing. Getting too fat Matt

Carsen Edwards is phenomenal. Boudreaux is a nice addition for Purdue. They look like a very good team

I like Boudreaux. Looks like a 43-year-old playing with his sonā€™s friends.

4 Likes

Lolā€™ed at that one.

Simpson vs Edwards is going to be :popcorn: viewing on 12/1.

1 Like

Ryan Cline has seemingly been at Purdue for 10 years.

Tough loss for Purdue to a very good Virginia Tech team.

Love Boudreaux for Purdue. Wish Michigan had gotten him out of HS.

Hereā€™s what Dylan had to say about Boudreaux in January of 2014. Spot on.

2 Likes

Heā€™s a solid pickup as a transfer, but I certainly donā€™t regret the fact we didnā€™t offer him. He shot .455 and .439 from the floor at Dartmouth, and heā€™s not particularly athletic. I would have much rather had DJ Wilson two years ago, and Livers/Duncan/Iggy at the four last year and this year.

1 Like

I donā€™t know manā€¦ cherry picking a shooting stat as a reason not to want him seems a little simplistic. Heā€™s second best player on Purdue and does many things well. Heā€™s a nice compliment to any team. Iā€™d love him on my team.

Yep. As a backup playing 5 minutes a game. Strange career, lol.

Entering today, he was their fourth leading scorer at 10.0 per game. So I donā€™t know if heā€™s their second best player.

My argument wasnā€™t just based on shooting percentage, it was also based on the fact heā€™s far less athletic than the guys we have had (Wilson, now Livers and Iggy) playing the four. Iā€™m not sure his style would fit that well with our new defensive approach. Heā€™s not a bad player at all, obviously, Iā€™m just saying I donā€™t see where his minutes would come from on our team. Iggy has been great on both ends and Livers IMO has been terrific.

You would argue for 3 days about grass not being green.

1 Like

Am I wrong, though? Where would his minutes come from on this team? Heā€™s 6-8 and not really an athlete, so that limits him to the four. We have Iggy and Livers, both of whom are just simply better players IMO.

1 Like

Rutgers holds EMU to 4 points in the first halfā€¦

This Illinois Center is like every great mid major big man in the late 2000s/early 2010s. Omar Samhan flashbacks