Big Ten Discussion

He came into an absurdly difficult situation and is making very clear progress with the team. Good for them.

However, given his inability to coach offense I view their ceiling under him as “annoying team that knocks a few big teams off occasionally but doesn’t reach the tourney.” He has my respect as a transition guy, but perhaps they’re still one away from making the step they most desire.

3 Likes

Bingo, great fit for the current make up imo

Nice win for Iowa minus Cook.

Andy Katz just made a video about the top 5 venues in the B10 and didn’t list Assembly Hall.

1 Like

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Michigan State Discussion 2018-19

Seems like an odd thing for Richard Pitino to be worried about on January 10th.

2 Likes

I could see how it’d get old if you had to constantly watch them instead of participate in them.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Nice article on Yaklich:

3 Likes

Wisconsin -3 at home against Purdue tonight… am I missing something with that line?

kenpom line is 5, Torvik is 4. With Purdue fighting for its life this early in the league 3 seems reasonable.

Computers and people still seem to like Purdue. I’m not one of them. Give me Wisconsin in this spot.

3 Likes

Not much talk about the other game tonight, Indiana @ Maryland, which I find quite a bit more interesting. If Indiana can steal it they’ll put themselves in a nice position in the conference.

Maryland is -5.5 tonight, if you’re into that sort of thing

Listening to her shriek was awful. :clap: :raised_hands: :pray:

Remember ya’ll, we created a whole thread just for speculation about Michigan-Michigan State matchup.

Michigan State Discussion 2018-19

Try to stick to the rest of the Big Ten, or games that are in the near future here.

1 Like

Agreed but I’d be nervous. I like Purdue a bit. I like their sets often and guys get open at least in the three games I’ve seen, just not hitting them.

That looked terrible when it occurred. It sounds like it’s not as bad as it could’ve been, which I am glad to hear.