MINNESOTA +4000
NEBRASKA +4000
NORTHWESTERN +4000
OHIO STATE +2500
PURDUE +150
PENN STATE +4000
RUTGERS +4000
WISCONSIN +125

Maryland and Indiana seem the most undervalued, was surprised to see Purdue so close to even money.

Ohio State too. Not expecting them to be great but like UM they do return a pretty solid core and could surprise.

Fully agreed on OSU. 25:1? I’d throw down on OSU/MD/Iowa (and maybe IU) and would guess you’d have someone in the fray in the final week with really solid payouts possible.

What do they do if there is a tie? It is common that at least 2 teams end up sharing.

I’d throw a good amount on us and Maryland. if we had an easier schedule with these odds I would love us

Maryland’s schedule is what had me intrigued.

Home: Indiana, Michigan State, Nebraska, Purdue
Away: Michigan, Northwestern, Penn State, Wisconsin
Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio State, Rutgers

If Maryland had a coach who wasn’t Turgeon, I’d go with them because of the schedule. I’ll take Indiana though considering the odds.

Indiana without Yogi is overvalued.

I see Purdue. MSU, Indiana, and Wisconsin are possible bust in my opinion. Purdue seems the most stable. And we know how well teams do with Michigan transfers. Spike might bring it!

They’ve still got some players.

Blackmon
Robert Johnson
OG Anunoby
Thomas Bryant
Plus a few shooters
And the #40 and #80 ranked freshmen

Balanced team with some upside. Point guard is the concern, but they have a few possible solutions.

Agree with Windsor—OSU is the value play. You’re getting nearly quadruple the odds relative to Michigan, which OSU finished ahead of last season.

Obviously, OSU returns less, but given that they’re a defensive program, they’re more likely to outperform expectations. (Bettors fixate on offense.)

Lots of players, but no Yogi.

Thought it was interesting to revisit the preseason expectations, before injuries and other issues came into play. Northwestern and Minnesota were surprises.