Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Is michigans non con harder than MSUs???

Yeah, thatā€™s the big Q with the roster. If they can put talent you early then they can roll but Iā€™m not sure what the go to option is.

I remember the turnovers really standing out when researching TSJ as a transfer and he had six today.

Still a very new team though so a lot of room to grow.

3 Likes

Yeah as good as TSJ was the other night, he was bad today

1 Like

The way Michigan is playing itā€™s going to look like it.

1 Like

This was pretty good

2 Likes

Here for it. When I was a crime reporter, I bet a police spokesman that I couldnā€™t get a word of his choice into a story. Had to be a word of 15 letters or less. He picked the word herculean, and I won. Only time he ever bought lunch.

3 Likes

Akins has been really good but Iā€™ve kinda been waiting for the other shoe to drop on this. I had a feeling he wasnā€™t going to be out of the woods on that initial injury. I could see a best-case scenario for them being that it lingers all year for him.

foot stuff in hoops is awful. it lingers for so long and even ends careers. one recent example at MSU itself is Josh Langford.

I remember when Tom Izzo accused John Beilein of causing Caris LeVertā€™s foot injury through overuse but I wonā€™t bring that up

:frog: :coffee:

15 Likes

Itā€™s a good thing you didnā€™t bring up that time when

4 Likes

And I think I know WHY you didnā€™t.

1 Like

I would never do such a thing

1 Like

ā€¦Top 5!?!
Resume builder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking as well. Big opportunity to show who they really are.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather UK struggle and UVA be the marquee opportunity. Neutral court vs home but also UVA and their Wisconsin level pace means low possession and higher variance, easier to pull and upset

1 Like

OSU getting punked by SDSU so far

2 Likes

SDSU has a chance to be a really awesome team this year. Theyā€™re so sound defensively, as they usually are, but they have a real offense this year. Something they didnā€™t have last year.

Watching the way they play defenseā€¦ very impressive.

3 Likes

Just about every player on the Michigan roster has a better recruiting pedigree than his SDSU counterpart. I have not seen enough defensive effort from our cagers this year.

5 Likes

Agreed! But man SDSU does such a nice job defensively of contesting shots, communicating, having active hands, switching, recovering, rebounding, closing outā€¦ā€¦hahaā€¦. :sleepy:

1 Like