Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Garbage charge call on Pickett

3 Likes

get the fkng ball out of Cam Wynter’s hands

1 Like

2nd one in the last few minutes. Got away with one a little bit ago with his foot in the semi circle.

Wisconsin has the ball with 40 seconds left up 1 and they go to… a Tyler Wahl iso. Cmon this is an unserious team

In the Troll Center after Shrewsberry was publically complaining about the officiating last week means there was zero chance of that being a blocking foul

I can’t believe Funk missed that

1 Like

this game has left me in a foul mood

3 Likes

Well designed play to get him that look

1 Like

Chucketh “Chuck” Hepburn seals the deal

1 Like

I know PSU is a 3pt shooting team and got a good look. Down 1 im attacking the rim

1 Like

Funk you, for missing twice.

3 Likes

Wisconsin is the ingrown toenail of teams.

3 Likes

A flop fest by Wisconsin and every call went against Penn St.

Yes, this is in the correct thread. (circa 2017)

That might have been a good follow-up question on the last pod. “Wisconsin seems to flop more often than any team in the history of the sport and tends to be rewarded for it, especially at home…why!!!”

2 Likes

Yet 12 total fouls for msu there.

Wisconsin with Tyler Wahl: 12-2 overall (losses to Kansas and Wake Forest) 4-0 in Big Ten*

Wisconsin without Tyler Wahl: 0-3 in Big Ten

*this is not an endorsement that they are actually good, just an endorsement that they are significantly more competitive when one of their four good players is available

Wisconsin’s B1G wins:
3 point win vs PSU
3 point win vs Minn
OT win @ Murray-less Iowa
5 point win vs Maryland

4 Likes

I don’t like that this makes it sound like I am defending Wisconsin but their grind-it-out style leads to those types of close games.

I don’t think Wisconsin is good by any stretch and don’t want them to be good, but they aren’t a team that is going to blow people out and will very rarely get blown out.

1 Like

I agree. But that’s leaving a lot to to kohl center refs to bail you out at the end of the game

1 Like