Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Why were they making Edey stand 12 feet away from the in bounder?

Harbaugh just announced heā€™s staying, CJ Stroud leaves and now MSU loses. Inject this day into my veins please.

11 Likes

cannot believe that didnā€™t go in. look like a perfect swish incoming from the sideline angle

7 Likes

Itā€™s been a solid 3-day weekend all around

2 Likes

Izzo said so

1 Like

How does Purdue give up a clean look from Walker there? Thatā€™s the one thing you need to prevent

1 Like

lol yep. TV angle is was spot on perfect

Absolute cop out there lmao

1 Like

Teams shouldnā€™t be able to take timeouts back to back.

Really canā€™t stand the after made bucket timeout either. Itā€™s no longer your possession and you shouldnā€™t be able to call one.

4 Likes

You need to prevent anything going toward the basket I would say. Perfect spot for the DeShawn Sims play that UM almost beat MSU with. GRIII Purdue winner is another example of how you lose there.

And apparently communicated directly to Santa Ono and not to Warde Manuel. Onoā€™s willingness to publicly emasculate the athletic director the previous president hired is also quite pleasing.

Hack to Santa: FINISH HIM

9 Likes

The final minute of that game took just over 20 minutes in real time

6 Likes

A nice development of the last couple of years is that Izzo finally no longer has an insane winning percentage in games he has no business winning.

2 Likes

That is gross.

If Malik Hallā€™s injury is indeed long-term then it is a really treacherous stretch coming up for MSU:

Rutgers
at IU
Iowa
at Purdue
Rutgers at MSG

1 Like

You mean MSU didnā€™t have to give up a home game to play Rutgers at MSG?! I am shocked.

Edey with a symmetrically-pleasingly exactly half of Purdueā€™s shots (26-52), and exactly half of Purdueā€™s points (32-64).

6 Likes

I see 5-0 for MSU

11 Likes

[25 seconds to go]
My Dog: ā€œBark (Dad, I have to go outside NOW)ā€
Me: ā€œHold on girl, just a few more secondsā€
My Dog: ā€œBark (Ok Dad)ā€
Game concludesā€¦
Me: [cleaning up dog poop from 20 minutes ago]

3 Likes

MSU radio post game is some of the purest schadenfreude that you will ever experience in your life

Izzo crying about calls and Edey

Radio hosts crying about calls

Everybody crying

Whaaaaaa we didnā€™t a perfect home whistle whaaaa :sob::sob::sob::sob:

11 Likes