Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

I would be very upset about the FT disparity if I were an Illinois fan

2 Likes

Most dominated coach in the conference

5 Likes

Brad Underwood coaching in the Big Ten tournament on Wednesday is all I want.

Underwood without Kofi Cockburn in the Big Ten: 11-30 if they lose tonight.

10 Likes

NW just kept afloat by FTs

And maybe their defense is alright?

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

4 Likes

My favorite thing about Underwood’s ongoing fraudery is how he and half the Illinois team spent the entire summer blaming the best player in the last 20 years of Illinois basketball for all their lack of success in March and convincing everyone how much more successful they’ll be once he leaves

15 Likes

I’ve hated Illinois for awhile but this was one really got me :joy:. Screw them. 0-3.

13 Likes

I really hate Robbie Beran and I can’t recall why

But my blood boils when I hear his name

Northwestern’s press-breaker is not an easy watch.

2 Likes

Illinois just disintegrating. Wonder which bodily functions Underwood will imitate in the presser.

2 Likes

Yeah the biggest problem is that on offense everything seems to redound to “it’s Chase Audige time!” - even on press break!

I’m really stunned by this Illinois team

I don’t like Brad but I think he’s a good coach

This team was always going to be “weird” but there’s too much talent for this

2 Likes

I agree…I can’t figure it out. Too many role players without an alpha? Too many new faces to fit into a system at once? Freshmen guards? Blowhard hot head for a coach who doesn’t have thick skinned program guys like Frazier and Kofi around?

1 Like

I mean, who is the creator on the team? The offense just looks rudderless.

1 Like

All new faces can’t help either

1 Like

How did they not make a fuss about fouling Boo with 14 seconds left on the shot clock, down 7?

That foul was inexplicable.

Play defense for 20 seconds and then send an 88% FT shooter to the line for a double bonus? And you don’t comment on that?

1 Like

NW trying to add the three red stars of Chicago to their logo is just way too thirsty

Probably a good argument to sever that agreement

Would be nice

2 Likes