Big Ten Basketball 2021-22 Discussion

But if Dug struggles this year then 80% of this board will agree he only has a 5% chance of contributing as a sophomore

2 Likes

said it earlier in the off season but it feels like non nba centers are the new white wale in recruiting, they are just insanely valuable

To be fair wasnt Hunter a preseason AA last season who finished second team All Big Ten?

Looks like he would have been about second team last year?

I’d say Hunter had a significantly better year than TJD last year.

6 Likes

Ahhh I didn’t look up the actual AP votes. I google searched and saw Rothstein and other media folk’s individual lists had him up there. Makes sense.

2 Likes

Given what motivates Hunter…I’ll allow it.

4 Likes

Yes. Everybody keep going on about TJD please.

1 Like

Andy Katz is not buying a down year in the Big Ten.

Never change, Andy

6 Likes

I’ll give him credit, the man knows who pays him :rofl:

11 Likes

I’m fully expecting TJD to be his #1 player in the Big Ten. I am fully prepped for it and despite that I still know that I will be unbelievably annoyed when it is revealed.

2 Likes

We should have a contest to determine who is going to the the most outrageous Andy Katz top 20 B1G player pick.

Steven Crowl at #11 for me.

2 Likes

Michigan State at 13 and the second best team in the B1G is … something. As Dylan likes to ask, who on that team is an All-Big Ten type player? Max Christie would have been that dude if he returns but otherwise just looks like a bunch of guys that are neither bad nor good

3 Likes

Based on that ranking he just put out, I would guess Tyler Wahl being inexplicably high. As well as Joey Hauser

4 Likes

Chucky Hepburn #3

I was just thinking about those two guys as well. Don’t be shocked if Hauser is #5 or something absurd like that.

1 Like

Caleb McConnell will be #1

2 Likes

And his entire write-up will be solely based on their First Four loss to ND, because naturally he will continue to hit jumpers and floaters at an 80% clip.

2 Likes

Real power move to steal an assistant from his former top assistant. :muscle:

2 Likes