Big Ten Basketball 2019-20 Discussion

So it looks like they essentially traded 2 years of Muhammad for 1 year (??) of Towns.

If OSU knew that was the case, do bring in Towns?

Towns has 2 years of eligibility. Also Towns and Muhammad play different positions. Towns is also a low floor high ceiling guy while Muhammad is the opposite.

1 Like

Purdue big man Matt Haarms in the transfer portal.

6 Likes

Say what??

I guess I kinda get it with Williams around, but that’s quite the grad transfer

Whoa did not see that coming. Must not have liked sharing minutes with Williams.

Hasn’t he already been there like 10 years?

3 Likes

He has, but that’s permitted by the NCAA at Purdue every so often. Robbie Hummel and Brian Cardinal are two of his forebears.

11 Likes

Garza STILL having another year at Iowa is always mind blowing to me when I remember that he does.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind going after Haarms…

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be malpractice if we didnt?

I was gonna say I’d trade a certain someone for him :grimacing::grimacing:

Haarms and a scholarship for DeJulius, phone it in Juwan

3 Likes

Need rights to any royalties Haas accumulates when he becomes a movie villain.

2 Likes

I know Haarms is an outstanding rim protector. I prefer to see what Howard can do with Castleton on O/D and/or Big Country on D. Easier to get psyched about either of those than cheering FOR Haarms.

2 Likes

I hope Castle Ton stays. I thought he’d be further along, but still like the potential.

1 Like

I would stay out of Haarms way. Let him go elsewhere

16 Likes

Any particular reason or just cause he’s unlikable as an opponent? Feel like he’d be pretty easily our starting C. But I doubt we’ll go after him anyway so I don’t think it matters

Just my not so funny word play. Nothing to with Haarms.

It’s an old saying; don’t hear much anymore. You probably have to be a certain age to get my joke

3 Likes

I laughed prior to the explanation. Should have let it ride. You still get credit, but never explain your jokes!

3 Likes